• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

Its a PPR league and QBs only get 4 points for TDs. I expect McCoy, Foster, Rice, Charles, and Andre to go before me and in this league you need a prime time reciever to win. I will look for McFadden, Felix Jones, and Bradshaw in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and I feel like thos guys can produce just as well as the top RBs taken in the league with their good recieving skill.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a pass heave league, where the QBs have become the most important players, which is why I still like my choice back in 2006, when I took Manning with my first round pick.

What I don't like is that I actually drafted Drew Brees too that year, but in the 14th Round, but traded him away after that season, because I believed in him to be a one-year-wonder. :D Oh and Aaron Rodgers I had too at one point and traded him. :D

Like I said, I propably should never trade again. :D

Just did a cheap money draft for a PPR league. Hows this squad look? I need as much help as I can get.

QB: Phillip Rivers

WR: Santonio Holmes, Mario Manningham, Pierre Garcon, Danny Amendola, Meachem, Devon Bess

RB: Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Felix Jones, Mark Ingram, Mike Tolbert

TE: Antonio Gates

K: Adam Vinatieri

DEF: San Francisco.

Just did a cheap money draft for a PPR league. Hows this squad look? I need as much help as I can get.

WR: Santonio Holmes, Mario Manningham, Pierre Garcon, Danny Amendola, Meachem, Devon Bess

Very good team. RB's are stacked! You have 4 starters. I suggest trying to trade Ingram and a WR or 2 to bring in a better 2nd wr.

With what pick did you take Foster? I would try to trade him for someone like Ray Rice. The reason Foster did so well last year was because he had the best fullback in the league, Vonta Leach, running in front of him and creating huge holes for him to run through, but now he signed with Baltimore so he wont be getting as many lanes to run through this year as he did last year. So I would definitely try to trade him to someone who isn't aware of this.

maybe ur WR are alittle weak but overall u had a really good draft

WR/WR is always a great strategy in PPR, but I would take a RB in the 3rd round. Someone who can catch passes like Bradshaw or McFadden. I would also take Roddy over Andre.

Yeah, I like Roddy a lot this year. If I get positions 6-12, I may snag him early. I think McFadden will be gone by the end of the second round. Bradshaw will probably be available, though. Draft a QB in the 4? Matt Ryan, perhaps?

Archived