• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

Yeah, I like Roddy a lot this year. If I get positions 6-12, I may snag him early. I think McFadden will be gone by the end of the second round. Bradshaw will probably be available, though. Draft a QB in the 4? Matt Ryan, perhaps?

Idk, I usually wait on QB's. Like my draft I'm probably going to fill out my skill positions then look for someone like Sam Bradford/Eli/Josh Freeman in the 6th round, and I feel like they will produce just fine for me. Also is Stafford can stay healthy he will be a great sleeper QB.

Javid Best is an other pass catching back to look at in the 3rd/4th.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schuab wouldn't be a bad pickup if Rodgers, Vick are gone. Honestly I think Matt is up there on the list. I forgot about Brady, but whatever.

Roddy White is a nice receiver and with Julio Jones in there, I think they will have the field open for White. I picked him up.

As for Bradshaw, he doesn't have the hands as a runningback receiver IMO. I think I would pass on him, but I think he will start off bad this year because of the Giants o-line needing to gel.

Mcfadden > bradshaw, Roddy > Andre. Maybe you can wait on the QB, sam bradford or Josh freeman are always available and are very nice QBs especially for fantasy. Bradford will have a good year especially with new weapons in SIMS-WALKER.

I am hearing good things about Stafford and Bradford. Annnnd, I am not huge on Bradshaw. I am trying to go with guys who are heavy targets. Last night I did, what seemed to be a pretty serious 12 man mock on ESPN (2WR,2RB,TE,FLEX) and was able to snag Roddy, Wayne, Santonio Holmes, Rothlesberger, Felix Jones, Ingram, Kellen Winslow, Tolbert....I figured the receiving corps would do some damage but I wasnt happy with the RBs. I need to figure out a way to get a top tier RB and still have a dirty WRs. I think having WR consistency is huge in a PPR.

I am hearing good things about Stafford and Bradford. Annnnd, I am not huge on Bradshaw. I am trying to go with guys who are heavy targets. Last night I did, what seemed to be a pretty serious 12 man mock on ESPN (2WR,2RB,TE,FLEX) and was able to snag Roddy, Wayne, Santonio Holmes, Rothlesberger, Felix Jones, Ingram, Kellen Winslow, Tolbert....I figured the receiving corps would do some damage but I wasnt happy with the RBs. I need to figure out a way to get a top tier RB and still have a dirty WRs. I think having WR consistency is huge in a PPR.

Try to get Felix and Javid Best and you will be very happy with your RB's

I have my draft today and it kind of sucks knowing that I will never have a team that is even close to as good as my team last year. I made a fucking powerhouse through waiver wire pickups where I kept some, and some I flipped in trades and good drafting. My team was

QB: Flacco

RBs: McCoy/Hillis

WRs: Wayne/Jennings (got in a trade for Harvin, Deangelo, and Sims-Walker)/Fitz (traded Torain for him straight up when portis got hurt)

TE: Jacob Tamme

4 of my starters finished in the top 15 in the league in points.

Fantasy is all about being on top of the player news and once something seems to be wrong you need to swoop in and pick that players backup up. I picked up Hillis before the season even started, and I picked up Torain when Portis just missed one practice, and because of how injury prone Portis is. Even if you don't need the guy, pick him up anyway because someone else sure will need them and thats how you pull big players through trades without really giving anyone who you value a lot up.

It's CBS, which IMO has the best set up and look of any other site I've used.

And yea, this is an incredibly serious league with my friends. We have been in it for 6 years, with no one leaving the league and no new people coming in (12 team league) and we pay 115 a person. Sundays are always great because we are all on the stat tracker the whole day talking shit and talking up our players. I love it.

And yea, this is an incredibly serious league with my friends. We have been in it for 6 years, with no one leaving the league and no new people coming in (12 team league) and we pay 115 a person. Sundays are always great because we are all on the stat tracker the whole day talking shit and talking up our players. I love it.

Im on the same boat as you, man. All my friends are football junkies and its been the same players for the past 5-6 years. This year I gotta show my shit, so Im prepping for Sept. 4.

Idk, I usually wait on QB's. Like my draft I'm probably going to fill out my skill positions then look for someone like Sam Bradford/Eli/Josh Freeman in the 6th round, and I feel like they will produce just fine for me. Also is Stafford can stay healthy he will be a great sleeper QB.

Javid Best is an other pass catching back to look at in the 3rd/4th.

This. I drafted him in the 9th round to back up Tony Romo. There's a real chance Romo will be backing up Stattford.

CBS is great i think its the best site, especially if ur running a commish one, i mean you have to pay like 125 for the site but its good, u can change the points system to whatever u want, u can add any additional points, they even sent my uncle 2 free draft boards for us to use on draft day for our 2 leagues on their site. Usually he pays for it from another site but this year CBS threw them in for free. The live scoring is great everybody sits in my uncles house with their laptops with the scores up while we watch the NFL package on Direct TV. 12 guys sitting in the house begging for their players to do good its great lolol

CBS is great i think its the best site, especially if ur running a commish one, i mean you have to pay like 125 for the site but its good, u can change the points system to whatever u want, u can add any additional points, they even sent my uncle 2 free draft boards for us to use on draft day for our 2 leagues on their site. Usually he pays for it from another site but this year CBS threw them in for free. The live scoring is great everybody sits in my uncles house with their laptops with the scores up while we watch the NFL package on Direct TV. 12 guys sitting in the house begging for their players to do good its great lolol

Yea we do our draft at my friends house with the big draft board. The stickies make things so much easier.

Archived