• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

On Wrestling Observer Live (h/t WrestlingNews.co), Bryan Alvarez said the following:

"As far as the former Bray Wyatt goes, I mentioned weeks ago that I do not believe that the former Bray Wyatt is going to AEW. If you asked me, this is not confirmed because nothing is confirmed until somebody signs somewhere. The impression I have is it is more likely that he is going to Impact Wrestling. But here’s the deal, anything is possible."

Braun Strowman, another former Wyatt Family member, was released from his WWE contract on June 2. It is widely assumed that he will end up in Impact Wrestling, and his 90-day non-compete clause with WWE is long expired. Could we see Wyatt and Strowman reunite together in AEW? Only time will tell, but those would surely be two marquee additions for the company.

https://www.thesportster.com/bray-wyatt-not-signing-with-aew-report/

• Phil unpinned this topic

Yeah, I saw a rumor recently about Wyatt heading to Impact, so we'll see. I think it's more likely they both wind up there. Ideally I would love for them to go to AEW since I don't really care for Impact that much, but that's just a personal preference. If they do wind up in AEW, then holy crap. lol

Any stop in Impact is very likely a short-term one. And that's fine. He can bide his time while he waits for a better opening in AEW. Gives Impact a talent shot in the arm, lets him develop the Kult of Windham persona in a company renowned for its cinematic willingness (not to mention its talent pool with a ton of "dark" characters to play off of, including James Mitchell, Rosemary, Su Yung, etc), and gives him a new slate of talent to work with, many of whom he's probably looking forward to programs with.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

What's a really good place to watch that series? I assume it has its own YouTube channel or something?

I just watched it on tv in the break room here.  First time I watched it was streamed through my fire stick at home.  I believe there are YouTube links for them earlier in this thread if you go back a few pages.