• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

Who are they supposed to be — Deliverance?

LOL, seems that way doesn't it?

I think it is supposed to be some sort of cultish thing. They destroyed Kane and kidnapped him (he is supposed to be making a movie) at Summerslam. Bray Wyatt (the one in the rocking chair) is pretty good on the mic and his in ring ability isn't bad. It is much, much better than his prior gimmick when he was on NXT.

He's an old man. That's what happens.

He actually had a small cup of coffee with TNA years back when they had this guy going through Legends. It was hilarious though because he'd lose to all of them. Tatanka, Jim Neidhart, etc.

According to a Sept. 11 report via PWTorch.com (from Wrestling Observer), the retirement was partly decided by WWE's Vince McMahon. McMahon and Ross reportedly met earlier today and discussed Ross's future with WWE, and that meeting led to the decision to retire.

There's rumors that Ross was blamed for Ric Flair's behavior during WWE's recent promotion of the 2K Sports video game, "WWE 2K14," during Summerslam weekend in August. During the incident, Flair reportedly went "off-script" and started to make remarks about the WWE that were considered controversial. WWE management is rumored to have felt that Ross, as host of the event, should have cut off Flair when he started to do so.

http://www.examiner.com/article/wwe-news-rumors-2013-jim-ross-to-retire-from-wwe

Best promo AJ Styles cut in his career tonight. Convinced now more than ever that he's staying. Thankfully.

Loved the little shot at Punk, though -- "I'm better than the best in the world! I'm phenomenal!"

I thought it was decent,the crowd really turned on him until the end of it when he finally started getting somewhere

He is nowhere near Punk on the mic

I thought it was decent,the crowd really turned on him until the end of it when he finally started getting somewhere

He is nowhere near Punk on the mic

Of course not, but in the ring? I'll take Styles ten times out of ten. Punk is actually something of an average wrestler. It's his personality that sells him, not his ability to put on five star matches.

I do love Aries the more I watch TNA

Aries, is actually closer to Punk than anyone else in TNA. Very close, in fact.

Then again...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwkqb2jqvi1r8tvn4o1_500.jpg

;)

Sure do wish all these guys were (still) in TNA together. (Aries, Punk, Joe, Colt Cabana, Alex Shelley).

Of course not, but in the ring? I'll take Styles ten times out of ten. Punk is actually something of an average wrestler. It's his personality that sells him, not his ability to put on five star matches.

Aries, is actually closer to Punk than anyone else in TNA. Very close, in fact.

Then again...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwkqb2jqvi1r8tvn4o1_500.jpg

;)

I think Punk is well above average,he puts on great matches too and usually makes his opponent look strong as well but AJ might be a little more dynamic

Is that samoa joe in the middle?lol

edit:yes that would be sick

100% agreed. You'll get no fight from me on that.

I'm just saying, Punk is sold on personality 100%. There's nothing about his work in the ring that separates him. He's an average to above average worker. He can wrestle fine, but he's not some technical master the way guys like Hart and Hennig were, for example.