• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

The venue just doesn't do it for me, I need a bigger setting. Also, they had something going early on with the aces of eights but fucked it up royally IMO.

If they really want to compete with WWE, they really need to lure a bigger name there. Who? I don't know.

There is no one. Wrestling is in such a rut. Been that way for probably a decade or longer now.

But TNA's attendance last night was fantastic.

http://cdn1-www.wrestlezone.com/assets/uploads/2014/01/uk-impact.jpeg

That's taken from the upper deck, which was also full.

There is no one. Wrestling is in such a rut. Been that way for probably a decade or longer now. But TNA's attendance last night was fantastic. That's taken from the upper deck' date=' which was also full.[/quote']

It's going to be tough to match what the nWo era did, especially early on. The war between shows was phenomenal.

• 2 weeks later...

The crowd reaction was definitely awesome and it was a nice nostalgic moment...but for God's sake, couldn't they have given him anything better to talk about than plug the God damn WWE Network?! Plus it seems they somehow fixed his botched speech in that clip because on TV I could swear he said "the launch of the WWE Universe".

I enjoyed Taker's return to confront Lesnar a lot more. The pen stab and choke slam through the table was awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...