• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

I don't really mind the targeted audience. I don't even hate John Cena. I just find most of their performers to be kinda boring, which makes getting into their product difficult for me. I sat through the post-Mania RAW, but I haven't come back since. Not even by choice, really. I just sorta watched it, was like "sure, that was OK" or "that wasn't so bad", but wasn't really left with any sort of hook that made me want to come back the next week.

I don't really mind the targeted audience. I don't even hate John Cena. I just find most of their performers to be kinda boring, which makes getting into their product difficult for me. I sat through the post-Mania RAW, but I haven't come back since. Not even by choice, really. I just sorta watched it, was like "sure, that was OK" or "that wasn't so bad", but wasn't really left with any sort of hook that made me want to come back the next week.

What about Bray Wyatt? I agree most of their characters have gotten really stale and bland gimmicks but honestly Wyatt's character is really fresh and one we haven't seen in quite a while.

What about Bray Wyatt? I agree most of their characters have gotten really stale and bland gimmicks but honestly Wyatt's character is really fresh and one we haven't seen in quite a while.

Dunno enough about him to give you a real answer. I liked what I saw when I watched, but I have no idea what his deal really is. I've never seen him cut a promo or anything in character, so my answer is incomplete.

But when I look at their roster, just off the top of my head, most of it is unimpressive to me. Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Del Rio, Big E, Big Show, Sandow, anyone from NXT except Wade Barrett and Wyatt, Fandango, etc.

I really dig The Shield though.

Dunno enough about him to give you a real answer. I liked what I saw when I watched, but I have no idea what his deal really is. I've never seen him cut a promo or anything in character, so my answer is incomplete.

But when I look at their roster, just off the top of my head, most of it is unimpressive to me. Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Del Rio, Big E, Big Show, Sandow, anyone from NXT except Wade Barrett and Wyatt, Fandango, etc.

I really dig The Shield though.

Cesaro is pretty good too, although that fucking move where he spins you around is really, really dumb. He should just use that sick uppercut as his finisher. It looks BRUTAL (except when botched)

• 1 month later...
Writing has been on the wall there for years, so even with TMZ reporting, I'm gonna wait until I see the nail enter the coffin to know the ride is over, but if it's over, then thanks for the memories to my second favorite wrestling company of all-time, and I'm finished with "the business" again for probably a long time, barring whatever happens with Jarrett's GFW.

• 2 weeks later...

It happened, and it was awesome!

http://www.impactwrestling.com/images/stories/articles/2014/August/945/table5.gif

Also, I was on TV numerous times tonight from the taping I went to. I'll likely be on the next couple of weeks' worth as well.

It's hilarious to see yourself on television.