• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2017-18

Phil

I don't particularly like my team. I didn't realize that I picked Price with my first pick (I was a minute late) and I don't think I'd have chosen Getzlaf as my top center, but whatever.

Px4T4Bk.png

Question about the scoring, are PIM a positive or a negative? Like, if one of my players gets 2, 5, and a 10, is that good or bad for their stats?

Also, just to see if I'm understanding how this whole shit works, the idea is to rotate your active squad with who has games that particular day? And I guess you don't have to always play some guys, but is that the idea?

Or if there are some players that are active, but in a slump, I could still leave them benched, eh?

Furthermore, I'm assuming that I can leave players in the lineup who don't have games today, right?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PIM are positive.

You wanna play the guys who have games obviously over the guys who dont. On days where all or most of your guys are playing you wanna play the guys you think will do best so factor in who they are playing, how they are doing, etc etc.. You can bench anyone you want. And yes you can leave players in the lineup who arent playing today.. you only have so many bench spots after all.

Your team isnt awful at all. Once Karlsson comes back your defense is pretty good. I am not sure how good hamonic is in fantasy but I might trade him out for a player who wasnt drafted but is doing well at some point in the season. Not sure how long Hornqist is out for either but I believe there are IR positions you can put them in and grab one or two other guys for now

Ok thanks nashty. Hamonic was like a, "oh shit, I should grab a spare D!" pick. But we'll see.

Hornqvist I didn't even realize was injured. I saw the red O next to his name, but didn't anticipate him being out long.

Need Karlsson to come back strong and with a healthy foot.

Thanks again.

Whoever I'm playing this week has been kicking my ass until last night. Thank you Filip Forsberg.

Mr. Smith.

You’re only down two categories, though, with multiple up for grabs. If you can pick up a shutout, for example, and a handful more goals, you’d flip the script.

You’re separated by one goal, one assists, two plus-minus points, one power play point, three goals against, and a .002 SV% differential.

I'm in the same boat in the other league bro, only I forgot to go to the draft so fucking yahoo auto-drafted me Price #5 overall...

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

I was fucking late and missed my first pick. Auto draft Price...

Made it for the other rounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived