• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2017-18 ? 2.0 (SECOND LEAGUE)

Phil

While I find another member to take over sg3's team, PLEASE DO NOT PICK UP ANY OF THE PLAYERS HE DUMPED ONTO WAIVERS since January 2nd.

I'd like to give the new manager an opportunity to draft back those players.

The list of players you should not put in any claims on is as follows:

Henrik Lundqvist

Evgeny Kuznetsov

Thomas Vanek

Connor Hellebuyck

Semyon Varlamov

Sebastian Aho

Danton Heinen

Jeff Petry

Once I have a new manager I'll let everyone know incase any of those players aren't effectively re-drafted to his or her team.

Thanks,

Phil

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I find another member to take over sg3's team, PLEASE DO NOT PICK UP ANY OF THE PLAYERS HE DUMPED ONTO WAIVERS since January 2nd.

I'd like to give the new manager an opportunity to draft back those players.

The list of players you should not put in any claims on is as follows:

Henrik Lundqvist

Evgeny Kuznetsov

Thomas Vanek

Connor Hellebuyck

Semyon Varlamov

Sebastian Aho

Danton Heinen

Jeff Petry

Once I have a new manager I'll let everyone know incase any of those players aren't effectively re-drafted to his or her team.

Thanks,

Phil

And what happens when someone claims to be oblivious and snatches all of them or at least 4 of them? LMAO, didn't this happen last year or year before when someone "accidentally" waived a player or two and people took them and wouldn't rerelease them?

Wasn't trying to be a dick. You're obviously trying to fix the problem, but if a GM picks said players, they should be forced to drop them immediately. I've seen this happen before. We have a tight league going on here, so I'd hate for it to go to shit because of this.

Sorry to hear about the blow out. Wish I could have saw it.

I actually was able to restore the roster after all. I've restored all the players he dropped from January 2nd.

For now, sg3 is locked out. If anyone wants to pick up his roster mid-season, please let me know so I can get it transfered over as soon as possible. Once we have a new manager, I'll unlock everything again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived