• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

First and a Mid-Level Prospect for Kreider?

Phil

The Rock says, "BRING IT!". Yeah I'm cool with that Phil. I think Bowers would fit well here, and play a solid game for us....consistently! ;)

Here's some Bowers stuff:

ozzy ,even Jimmy Vesey looks good in highlights ,think about it, they have same body type

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ozzy ,even Jimmy Vesey looks good in highlights ,think about it, they have same body type

You're right, Lefty!!

It's just the idea of getting 2 possibly decent pieces to the puzzle for a guy that I'm so tired of watching play like shit for too long.

Almost every game, and last night was no exception, Kreider is one of the "Un-stars" of the game. Skjei and Buchnevich were right with him. I'd take a bag of pucks for him, but if we can get a physical forward and a #1 for him, SHIT! I'm all in! Hell I'd even take a new play by play announcer for him! ;)

Well, I sincerely doubt anyone is going to offer a package that would force Colorado into that sort of over payment.

I mean, that's a better return than what Ottawa got for Stone on a trade and sign.

Yea, that's basically 2 firsts for Kreider. No one is doing that.

Well, I sincerely doubt anyone is going to offer a package that would force Colorado into that sort of over payment.

I mean, that's a better return than what Ottawa got for Stone on a trade and sign.

Stone was much different. Hayes, Duchene, Zucc, Dzingle, Nyquist, Johansson, Simmonds. There were a lot of other options for teams to add some scoring upfront. This year there does not have as many options. When St. Louis is the best team in the West and offers Kyrou and a 2nd, how does Colorado the 2nd best team in the West keep the gap from widening?

Stone was much different. Hayes, Duchene, Zucc, Dzingle, Nyquist, Johansson, Simmonds. There were a lot of other options for teams to add some scoring upfront. This year there does not have as many options. When St. Louis is the best team in the West and offers Kyrou and a 2nd, how does Colorado the 2nd best team in the West keep the gap from widening?

Hayes and Duchene are centers. Zucc, Dzingle etc aren't in the same stratosphere as Stone, an elite player.

Kreider isn't good enough for Sakic to give up a 1st + his 16 OA pick from last year, who's seen as a proper high end prospect. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it, but Sakic will never give you that haul for a slightly above average rental. Mainly because this isn't it for that Colorado team. Their window is just opening, and Newhook could be a vital piece in a team that is going to be good for several years. He would be crazy to even think about it.

Hayes and Duchene are centers. Zucc, Dzingle etc aren't in the same stratosphere as Stone, an elite player.

Doesn't matter. They were available. That's the point. Every rental market is different. Supply and demand. Last year had a lot of supply. This year has Kreider and Toffoli.

Kreider isn't good enough for Sakic to give up a 1st + his 16 OA pick from last year, who's seen as a proper high end prospect. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it, but Sakic will never give you that haul for a slightly above average rental. Mainly because this isn't it for that Colorado team. Their window is just opening, and Newhook could be a vital piece in a team that is going to be good for several years. He would be crazy to even think about it.

Newhook could be something, but Krieder is and Colorado is one one the few contending teams that can easily afford to resign him.

Colorado isn't trading Newhook for Kreider or they would have done it at the draft last year. I doubt that was on the table and the Rangers said no, which means it wasn't on the table.

However, I could see a package of Kreider and DeAngelo getting Newhook involved on the other end.

How about a curveball: Trouba to Colorado for Newhook, a pick, and Ian Cole or Nikita Zadorov.

Colorado isn't trading Newhook for Kreider or they would have done it at the draft last year. I doubt that was on the table and the Rangers said no, which means it wasn't on the table.

However, I could see a package of Kreider and DeAngelo getting Newhook involved on the other end.

How about a curveball: Trouba to Colorado for Newhook, a pick, and Ian Cole or Nikita Zadorov.

How about Kreider and Skjei? ;)

• Like 1

I was watching the Blackhawks and Red Wings game last night. Man, I'd love the Rangers to grab that Kirby Dach. He's going to be an absolute beast.

The Wings, I forgot have that German defenseman Moritz Seider as well. I forgot about him. He seems to be making quite a stir in the Red Wings organization. I have no problem ditching Kreider for either one of those guys....I'm sure the Hawks or Wings might have a say in that, but I was just scouting a little last night! :rofl:

I was watching the Blackhawks and Red Wings game last night. Man, I'd love the Rangers to grab that Kirby Dach. He's going to be an absolute beast.

The Wings, I forgot have that German defenseman Moritz Seider as well. I forgot about him. He seems to be making quite a stir in the Red Wings organization. I have no problem ditching Kreider for either one of those guys....I'm sure the Hawks or Wings might have a say in that, but I was just scouting a little last night! :rofl:

Well they had their chance, but opted to take some shitty Finnish player instead.

Well they had their chance, but opted to take some shitty Finnish player instead.

He'll be okay Morph! I wanted to see if maybe we can pluck Dach from the B-Hawks for Kreider. They'd go for that right??? :rofl:

...maybe if we offer them some candy?? ....nah, they'd never go for that!! LOL

He'll be okay Morph! I wanted to see if maybe we can pluck Dach from the B-Hawks for Kreider. They'd go for that right??? :rofl:

...maybe if we offer them some candy?? ....nah, they'd never go for that!! LOL

Yes. Offer them some candy out of the back of a minivan! That should do it :rofl:

Yes. Offer them some candy out of the back of a minivan! That should do it :rofl:

If you get a chance to check out a Hawks game, RMC...do it up! I was curious to see what they've been doing of late. They came out like shit last night and between Debrinkat and Dach, I think they finally found a second line to compete with. They came on strong and beat the wings 4-2.

Toewes is still a force and Kane is a magician out there. Kreider would be a great fit in Chicago. Now if we could only pull Dach away from them in return! ;)

They've got soooo much money tied up in such a small handful of players I don't see any way they would add another in Kreider on a big ticket.

If you get a chance to check out a Hawks game, RMC...do it up! I was curious to see what they've been doing of late. They came out like shit last night and between Debrinkat and Dach, I think they finally found a second line to compete with. They came on strong and beat the wings 4-2.

Toewes is still a force and Kane is a magician out there. Kreider would be a great fit in Chicago. Now if we could only pull Dach away from them in return! ;)

They've got soooo much money tied up in such a small handful of players I don't see any way they would add another in Kreider on a big ticket.

Yeah, Chicago is in Salary Cap Hell it looks...Actually I think they're over the cap currently.

Why would Chicago, or any team that is definitely missing the playoffs, add Kreider? If they really want him, they would just wait until the end of the season and try signing him then. Give up assets? Hell no.