• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Just now, Xander said:

It also blows my mind that the people refusing a vaccine are the same ones using ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and other unproven methods to treat it.

I wonder how many of those people there really are. I feel like the media tends to report on the high profile stories of those things, but I just can't believe there are vast numbers of people doing it.

24 minutes ago, Morphinity said:

I wonder how many of those people there really are. I feel like the media tends to report on the high profile stories of those things, but I just can't believe there are vast numbers of people doing it.

Prescriptions for ivermectin have jumped to more than 88,000 per week, some pharmacists are reporting shortages and people are overdosing on forms of the drug meant for horses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/30/health/covid-ivermectin-prescriptions.html

27 minutes ago, Xander said:

It also blows my mind that the people refusing a vaccine are the same ones using ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and other unproven methods to treat it.

You can add vaporizing and inhaling hydrogen peroxide to the mix.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, josh said:

That’s a huge issue here. 

Everyone is like, “I got a shot, that’s enough”. And spread. 

Even a few people I worked with said that same thing, they automatically assumed they were bulletproof now that they had vaccine

whoever is to blame, them ,or the media or whoever, but at some point I think there was huge misunderstanding .