• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers to Loan Vitaly Kravtsov to KHL for 2020-21 Season

Phil

I appreciate it, Keith.

I'm not trying to flex the "have you even watched?" and I'm not claiming to be the "definitive source" on Kravtsov by any means. But I'd say there was a marked improvement in his defensive game and overall effort as the season progressed. He fed off of the increased trust that Knoblauch and Murphy had in him. I'm saying that based on what I saw. I can also say that he lacked focus in the defensive zone and is very often too focused on the breakout instead of defending. That's an area he'll need to improve in, but I don't think that implies he's only interested in "point production." He's a young offensive player still rounding out his game.

I backed up my claims. What is there to back up Kravstov being some who "doesn't get it for whatever reason"? I'm saying what I've seen doesn't describe that. CaptainMorganBarron, you've said "Because he never seems to talk about his defensive play, usually prospects are quick to point out that that is an area they need to improve. He doesn't seem to acknowledge it." So the only backing to your argument right now is, that "he doesn't talk about it." Cool. That's not enough.

well it makes perfect sense from my perspective that you might have some knowledge with this that others might not. The eye test can be very telling when you are literally looking specifically at a player shift to shift in person. You just get to see so much more than you would on television. Lets be realistic here. I'm sure thats a big reason why anyone goes to an AHL game of a team they are fans of so I trust you know what you're talking about lol. The better half and I tried to get ourselves to see Sheshty earlier in February but literally he got called up shortly before the game we intended on seeing. We always take day trips anyway around the tri state area so it would have been perfect. It's an awesome tool to get to see the future playing before MSG

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you too, because you watching 5 games does not discredit what I wrote.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-3-36-40-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-3-36-57-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-3-37-13-PM.png

23 games. And I've at least made an argument. Provided a summation of his game. What context have you brought besides "Because he never seems to talk about his defensive play, usually prospects are quick to point out that that is an area they need to improve. He doesn't seem to acknowledge it." Nothing.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-3-36-40-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-3-36-57-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-09-01-at-3-37-13-PM.png

23 games. And I've at least made an argument. Provided a summation of his game. What context have you brought besides "Because he never seems to talk about his defensive play, usually prospects are quick to point out that that is an area they need to improve. He doesn't seem to acknowledge it." Nothing.

wow, 23 games you are so cool. If you really wanted to prove your point maybe you should have provided video footage to prove your point, which doesn't make sense. You just argue for the sake of arguing.

wow, 23 games you are so cool. If you really wanted to prove your point maybe you should have provided video footage to prove your point, which doesn't make sense. You just argue for the sake of arguing.

I have to tape the games to prove my point? Lol. You just can't make an actual argument. Complain about me being respectful, but you just can't do anything to earn respect.

I'm proving that I've at least watched games to back up my claims. You've done nothing. Instead of actually combatting the argument you keep deflecting it back to me. Your argument has repeatedly been "No you." You want to prove that you can make an argument? Go ahead. You haven't.

Another aggressive troll on ignore list.

oh great, I can't put him on ignore because he is a MOD, what a joke.

You're avoiding me when I'm asking you to make an argument. How is that a troll? If anything, your constant deflection is the trolling.

You could've given a response like "No. I've also watched Kravstov's games and this is what I saw..." or "this report says..." You've provided absolutely nothing to support your argument. Instead of backing up your argument, you've just asked me to back mine up further. I'm sorry but that's not how debate works. Put up or shut up. Don't blame me for coming at you because you made a baseless argument and then struggled to support it. If you actually tried to do something to back up your statement I wouldn't come at you so hard. But here we are posts later and your only retort is to attempt to block me.

Lol is this even a serious post? Come on dude. Why are u trying to alienate yourself from everyone? Aren't we all fans of the same team?

Lol is this even a serious post? Come on dude. Why are u trying to alienate yourself from everyone? Aren't we all fans of the same team?

This guy was pretty much trolling me from the start, challenging/questioning everything I say. So funny that most trolls want to be mods so they can troll away without any repercussions. He wants to prove some bullshit point I want to see videos showing what he means, otherwise I see no proof he watched those games. You can have 100 people watch same game and have 100 different opinions, memories, interpretations, etc. It is laughable he was trying to prove some point by showing some screenshot or whatever.

You're avoiding me when I'm asking you to make an argument. How is that a troll? If anything, your constant deflection is the trolling.

You could've given a response like "No. I've also watched Kravstov's games and this is what I saw..." or "this report says..." You've provided absolutely nothing to support your argument. Instead of backing up your argument, you've just asked me to back mine up further. I'm sorry but that's not how debate works. Put up or shut up. Don't blame me for coming at you because you made a baseless argument and then struggled to support it. If you actually tried to do something to back up your statement I wouldn't come at you so hard. But here we are posts later and your only retort is to attempt to block me.

I already put your troll buddies on ignore list and I indicated I am not interested in entertaining arguments and discussions with hostile trolls, especially trolls that pretend to be mods.

This guy was pretty much trolling me from the start, challenging/questioning everything I say. So funny that most trolls want to be mods so they can troll away without any repercussions. He wants to prove some bullshit point I want to see videos showing what he means, otherwise I see no proof he watched those games. You can have 100 people watch same game and have 100 different opinions, memories, interpretations, etc. It is laughable he was trying to prove some point by showing some screenshot or whatever.

I need to provide video evidence to support my claims yet you've provided youtube links with narration over EA NHL gameplay before as a means of supporting your arguments.

Why exactly am I an unreputable source? Because I disagree with you. Sorry, I don't also tape my viewings. Can you provide me vide proof of your Rangers viewings now that we're asking for ridiculous specifics?

But sure. Make assumptions as to my role and approach as a moderator as if that helps your argument at all.

You're still running from making an actual argument.

I need to provide video evidence to support my claims yet you've provided youtube links with narration over EA NHL gameplay before as a means of supporting your arguments.

Why exactly am I an unreputable source? Because I disagree with you. Sorry, I don't also tape my viewings. Can you provide me vide proof of your Rangers viewings now that we're asking for ridiculous specifics?

But sure. Make assumptions as to my role and approach as a moderator.

you are reputable source? Maybe you should start your own Youtube channel then. That guy on Youtube with NHL game in the background is 100 times more credible than you are or ever will be. You are just a hater.

I already put your troll buddies on ignore list and I indicated I am not interested in entertaining arguments and discussions with hostile trolls, especially trolls that pretend to be mods.

I think at this point, you might want to put the entire group on ignore lol or just chill a bit. As I said once before, a lot of us have been posting together for about a decade or even longer. I think some new passionate blood is great. Acting like this though is just pointless

you are reputable source? Maybe you should start your own Youtube channel then. That guy on Youtube with NHL game in the background is 100 times more credible than you are or ever will be. You are just a hater.

He's 100x more credible than me based on having Youtube views? Cool. Why doesn't he show his footage? Too bad I don't really have time for a Youtube channel. Guess I'll have to search for other means of credibility...

I mean you can take me at my word. Most here know my observations are pretty fair. I also support my claims. Something you don't.

He's 100x more credible than me based on having Youtube views? Cool. Why doesn't he show his footage? Too bad I don't really have time for a Youtube channel. Guess I'll have to search for other means of credibility...

I mean you can take me at my word. Most here know my observations are pretty fair. I also support my claims. Something you don't.

you have no time? Oh no, what a great oracle of knowledge the world missed because he was too busy trolling people on message boards and bragging he saw lots of Wolfpack games.

I think at this point, you might want to put the entire group on ignore lol or just chill a bit. As I said once before, a lot of us have been posting together for about a decade or even longer. I think some new passionate blood is great. Acting like this though is just pointless

Well, you are not in my shoes, so you don't know how it feels to get trolled.