• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers to Loan Vitaly Kravtsov to KHL for 2020-21 Season

Phil

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia still has some semblance of toughing, or gutting, things out in their DNA. Our society has long ago cast such notions aside in favour of comfort and largesse, extolling the virtues of n? male culture, where personal responsibility is a quaint, antiquated notion, and where even the hint of uncomfortability is entirely unacceptable.

there is a thought process that the eastern bloc has a different vaccine protocol than the u.s. and that the tuburculosis vaccine that they administer has a side effect of limiting corona.

also no doubt in my mind that the old kgb is behind the infection. right out of their playbook page 3. page 2 is where they poison there enemies.

• 3 weeks later...

So anyone have any info of Kravtosv’s injury?

http://

Translation

<strong>❗</strong> Vitalius Kravtsov will pass match against “the dynamo” <strong>❗</strong>

That attacking obtained the damage, which will prevent it from playing in Moscow.

After preliminary inspection the injury of the lower part of the body was diagnosed. Soon Vitalius will be placed in the list of those traumatized.

• Like 1

I love that he wears his jersey like a men's league player.

I don't know if they intend to bring him back this year but he looks really promising. Could be a really nice 3rd line wing behind Kakko.

I want to see him on the RW of Lafreniere nailing one timers all season.

For some levity, he has the same goals and points in the same number of games as Darren Dietz so there’s that.

and for one touch more let's see which Kakko shows up, I find it hard to put much stock into three games vs. all the rest combined. I think he looked better in the three games because the rest of the team didn't show up at all.

Is Darren Dietz available?

For some levity, he has the same goals and points in the same number of games as Darren Dietz so there?s that.

The 27 year old that was in the top 10 in points in the khl 2 seasons ago?

Wow, that?s awesome for the kid.

and for one touch more let's see which Kakko shows up, I find it hard to put much stock into three games vs. all the rest combined. I think he looked better in the three games because the rest of the team didn't show up at all.

Is Darren Dietz available?

Offensive D. We have that lol

I think that Braden Schneider draft pick is going to be our "soon-to-be" defensive defenseman, Keirik. I was a little surprised why they traded up for him, but now I see why. That kid looks like he can be a back line beast! We shall see! ;)