• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS Discussion

Parsley

4 minutes ago, NYR2711 said:

They look just as bad still as last season. DJ is not the guy. He might be a decent backup, but other than that, he hasn’t looked good at all. The defense is still terrible as well. Another season where I don’t have a desire to watch.

Defense has been on the field for most of the game. They’re exhausted. The offense is just fucking pathetic.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shane Falco said:

Defense has been on the field for most of the game. They’re exhausted. The offense is just fucking pathetic.

The defense should have been able to stop them in the first half when they converted on the 4th down, and at the end of the 2nd quarter. They are out of position and way to far behind the Broncos players. 

25 minutes ago, Parsley said:

SAME

OL’

SHIT

I don’t get how they can still play this badly for what 4-5 seasons in a row now. They have had different coaches, different players, and none of them have done anything different. How does a team stay this bad even with changes?

6 minutes ago, NYR2711 said:

I don’t get how they can still play this badly for what 4-5 seasons in a row now. They have had different coaches, different players, and none of them have done anything different. How does a team stay this bad even with changes?

They’ve literally made every wrong move since hiring mcAdoo. Whether it be in drafts, in coaches, in trades and signings. It’s embarrassingly bad. 

1 hour ago, NYR2711 said:

Same here. No QB has ever been good from Penn State in the NFL, and he is proving that to be true.

Kerry Collins was decent. DJ is a Duke grad - not that it really matters.

Thing that drives me nuts about that draft is that we picked this dude 6th. At least if we picked him early in the 2nd or whatever, it's not like we passed on a franchise changing LB or something.

58 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Kerry Collins was decent. DJ is a Duke grad - not that it really matters.

Thing that drives me nuts about that draft is that we picked this dude 6th. At least if we picked him early in the 2nd or whatever, it's not like we passed on a franchise changing LB or something.

My bad, your right he is from Duke. Didn’t they also trade up to grab him? There were better QB’s available, and they went with him. There were a lot better players available than him at that pick and they passed for him. I would have been fine with signing someone until a good QB in the draft came along. Hell, I’d be happy with Bridgewater right now on this team.

58 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Barkley at 2

Jones at 6 

set this team back 10 years. I was on board with Barkley, and I was wrong. Jones at 6 will be remembered as an epic fuck up for this organization. 

Barkley I was fine with at the time because we hadn’t had a good running back in a long time, and the prospect of having him and O’dell as offensive weapons at the same time was very threatening. But now, with him being injured every season, he will never be what his potential was. Gettleman has destroyed this team. Letting guys go who should have been re-signed, and trading players and getting shit in return are the main issues. Even the free agent signings they made have failed. There is no reason why Solder is still on this team. The guy is a joke, and couldn’t block a beach ball.

• Applause 1

25 minutes ago, NYR2711 said:

My bad, your right he is from Duke. Didn’t they also trade up to grab him? There were better QB’s available, and they went with him. There were a lot better players available than him at that pick and they passed for him. I would have been fine with signing someone until a good QB in the draft came along. Hell, I’d be happy with Bridgewater right now on this team.

Nah, but DJ would have been there at 17.

That was the wrong draft to pick a QB in.