• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Wine Thread

Albatrosss

Let me know how you like it enjoy plan on having one today.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

still didnt get a chance to try it yet. my son has been having either games or practices every night and they're all end at like 10 or 10:30. Cant drink before cause i gotta drive and cant drink after cause its time for bed.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still didnt get a chance to try it yet. my son has been having either games or practices every night and they're all end at like 10 or 10:30. Cant drink before cause i gotta drive and cant drink after cause its time for bed.

OUCH... those late night games or practices can be rough it was nice when my sons got old enough to take themselves to ice hockey or baseball practice.

OUCH... those late night games or practices can be rough it was nice when my sons got old enough to take themselves to ice hockey or baseball practice.

So im having it now. Its actually pretty good. Very smooth. Could be my favorite every day wine, along with Prisoner.

So im having it now. Its actually pretty good. Very smooth. Could be my favorite every day wine, along with Prisoner.

I've seen Prisoner in my liquor and next time I'm going to pick up a bottle. Do you decanter your wine I just started recently ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
picked up Prisoner Cabernet Sauvignon--blue label, not red label that's more common....and man, im in love. Full body, tastes great after about 20 mins being open. its just the tits.

Noted!!! Thanks man!!!

picked up Prisoner Cabernet Sauvignon--blue label, not red label that's more common....and man, im in love. Full body, tastes great after about 20 mins being open. its just the tits.

Prisoner……..hmm….projecting your future?