• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets Thread

Patrick Bateman

That was tough to watch unfold. DeCyGrom was a human flamethrower until the most baseball21 of baseball21 moves - taking him out. Geez already. Guys can go longer than 70 pitches. But this one falls squarely on the bullpen...again. What was the stat? 31 times over his career that the bullpen has cost him a win! DAMN! DeGrom deserved better than last night's outcome. Alonso almost became an instant hero at the end too. Glad for the compete. Glad for the battle level. Tonight I'll be glad for a win.

That was tough to watch unfold. DeCyGrom was a human flamethrower until the most baseball21 of baseball21 moves - taking him out. Geez already. Guys can go longer than 70 pitches. But this one falls squarely on the bullpen...again. What was the stat? 31 times over his career that the bullpen has cost him a win! DAMN! DeGrom deserved better than last night's outcome. Alonso almost became an instant hero at the end too. Glad for the compete. Glad for the battle level. Tonight I'll be glad for a win.

Me too Frank they came up a little to late last night. deGrom is amazing and not only does he pitch great get also gets 2 hits and one of the RBI's.

Give DeGrom credit for saying post-game that "it's a team sport..." very diplomatic. I'm sure the guys appreciate that. Hopefully we will fix the run support issues this year when he's pitching.

I was good that he said things and not throwing anyone under the bus, but JAYSUS they need to win the games he pitches