• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Knicks Thread

BrooksBurner

very exciting win. I'll be honest I havent been watching basketball for several years. I'm a total bandwagoner with this team but these games have been super exciting

The Knicks haven't given anyone a reason to watch. I watched all the time with my Dad growing up. They've sucked and been terribly managed for like 2 decades now, outside of one fluke season with Carmelo Anthony. I followed them lightly, but I don't think there's any shame not putting in the time watching a team consistently finish 10-20 games under .500. I would even watch the Rangers far less under those conditions.

I’m not an avid basketball watcher but these officials in Game 5 are putrid and listening to Reggie Miller is nauseating, his hate for the Knicks is obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I was just coming to post something similar.

Even on the fouls that are actually "cheap" fouls, the Knicks are not getting their moneys worth. They need to make it hurt for Trae Young to drive to the net. If you're going to foul him...FOUL him.

Ultimately, though, the Knicks offense is stagnant with 4 other guys standing around hoping Randle can beat double teams and what not. A lot of credit to the Hawks defense. They've exposed how little talent the Knicks actually have.

I was just coming to post something similar.

Even on the fouls that are actually "cheap" fouls, the Knicks are not getting their moneys worth. They need to make it hurt for Trae Young to drive to the net. If you're going to foul him...FOUL him.

Ultimately, though, the Knicks offense is stagnant with 4 other guys standing around hoping Randle can beat double teams and what not. A lot of credit to the Hawks defense. They've exposed how little talent the Knicks actually have.

Watching Randle get the ball and everyone standing around around reminded me of the Carmello Anthony days. As for Young, he'd be on the floor every time he went to the net under the Pat Reilly days.

*applause* to NYK for reaching the playoffs for the first time in 8 years and that is a MAJOR step forward.

*applause* to the fans (despite booing earlier) who stayed to the end and gave the boys a standing ovation as the time ran out.

*applause* for $50Million CAP space

Knicks are becoming relevant again and with this newfound success they will attract the talent wanting to play at MSG. LGK!

• 2 months later...