• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fox Wins Norris Trophy

Phil

Fantastic win for him, and well deserved.

For the club, it's potentially trouble. I think everybody had Fox penciled in for a lengthy extension around 6-6.5. That's now off the table, he's putting himself in a position to really drive a massive AAV. More more year in top 5 D Man category and he has to demand 10+.

For the club, it's potentially trouble. I think everybody had Fox penciled in for a lengthy extension around 6-6.5. That's now off the table, he's putting himself in a position to really drive a massive AAV. More more year in top 5 D Man category and he has to demand 10+.

Fox is from Jericho and he chose to be here. He will take a discount

If you have any doubts google Jericho Long Island

• Like 1

Probably, but we've gotta wait to see what happens on the Makar/Heiskanen/Hughes fronts against an 11.6% average salary decrease this year. Could yet end up in that same exact spot thanks to a pandemic economy.

8x8