• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Draft [RW] Jaroslav Chmelar in 5th Round (144th Pick)

Drew a Penalty

• 1 year later...

Canada/Czechia this afternoon; He broke Othmann's nose with a hit from behind, resulting in a 5 minute major and game misconduct. Othmann seems fine but his career as a boy band heartthrob is now out of the question. 

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Canada/Czechia this afternoon; He broke Othmann's nose with a hit from behind, resulting in a 5 minute major and game misconduct. Othmann seems fine but his career as a boy band heartthrob is now out of the question. 

So you’re saying he’s physical? 

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Anyone watched him during the WJC? I see he got 3 goals and 2 assists in 6 games for Czechia.

Never seen him play before, but a 6’4 200lbs 19y old that can score sounds good.

I saw highlights (which don't tell you anything), but it was a good showing. The fancy stats have him as one of the only players close to Bedard on generating offense this tourney. That said it's been:

Bedard

This kid and his peer group...

Everyone else. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

I saw highlights (which don't tell you anything), but it was a good showing. The fancy stats have him as one of the only players close to Bedard on generating offense this tourney. That said it's been:

Bedard

Everyone else. 

I'll take it. Sounds great for a 5th rounder.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Bedard

Everyone else. 

You heard it here first we have the Czechia Bedard.