• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns for Season 11 in October

Phil

“Curb Your Enthusiasm” is ready to rise from the ashes.

Larry David’s acclaimed comedy series will return for its 11th season in October, HBO announced Monday, more than 18 months and a global pandemic since it wrapped its tenth season in March 2020 with Latte Larry’s burning to the ground.

“Believe me, I’m as upset about this as you are,” David joked when HBO announced the show’s renewal last year.

“One day I can only hope that HBO will come to their senses and grant me the cancellation I so richly deserve.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-curb-your-enthusiasm-hbo-season-11-20210823-tooj2howsvav3js5ua4nfeufpm-story.html

--

:rofl:

I probably have about 7 seasons of catching up to do at the moment. Saving it for a period of great boredom.

Buddy, we just went through at least a year of national lock down. How much greater a period of boredom are you hoping for — the apocalypse?

Buddy, we just went through at least a year of national lock down. How much greater a period of boredom are you hoping for — the apocalypse?

:rofl: :rofl: I got rid of HBO after game of thrones and used that time to catch up on other stuff

with the new game of thrones shows coming out ill re-up and watch

I work two jobs, have a pregnant wife, and live with my in-laws at the moment. My tv watching time is around 1-2 hours a week if I am lucky. Give me a break.

Break given. Plus, the way things are going, you'll probably get your apocalpytic, I am Legend-like boredom soon enough anyway.

• Phil changed the title to Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns for Season 11 in October