• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hockey is Coming

Phil

lol wut?

You have to be vaccinated AND wear a mask? What is that nonsense lmao

That's not what the article says. Sadly.

It's closer to common sense than nonsense.

Vaccination efficacy is down. Variants are highly transmissible. Having 18000+ people in an enclosed area without masks and not being vaxxed seems like a nice super spreader event 3-4 times a week.

Vaccination efficacy is down. Variants are highly transmissible. Having 18000+ people in an enclosed area without masks and not being vaxxed seems like a nice super spreader event 3-4 times a week.

I just don get it. The vaccines as you say is not very efficient (especially if you've only taken one dose), so why can "one dosed" people go in (with a mask), but unvaccinated can't?

I just don get it. The vaccines as you say is not very efficient (especially if you've only taken one dose), so why can "one dosed" people go in (with a mask), but unvaccinated can't?
I don't get it either. But if you got vaxxed say April, by the time the season starts you'll need a booster. We know this already.

Maybe they're using it as incentive for people to get vaxxed?

What we also know is that vaxxed to vaxxed transmission is rare.

Either way at this point I think it's insane to have 18000 people inside (who likely got there via some form of public transportation) and not mandate masks as a precaution.

Because if you wears 6 masks, you are OK.... But not ok. The vaccine doesn't work very good.. but you need to take it.. Duh! Just do what your leader says. God. You must save us all from the deadly virus that has a 99.9% recovery. Do your part or be shunned you independently thinking beast you.

Is it though? Filled arenas during playoffs did fine, i think. And most of those folks were unvaccinated at the time, if I remember correctly. I dont think there were any super spreaders, at least not reported in the mainstream media