• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey II?

Phil

I do a highly competitive one elsewhere but I don’t see why I can’t try to do both. As a matter of fact, if we this going, it should be treated as the epl with the bottom three of the first league demoted and top three of tier two promoted.

I do a highly competitive one elsewhere but I don’t see why I can’t try to do both. As a matter of fact, if we this going, it should be treated as the epl with the bottom three of the first league demoted and top three of tier two promoted.

I asked for this years ago when we had 2 leagues. I think that was only 2 seasons so it didn’t happen.

I’d even go down to less teams - 10, if we could make it happen.

If there are only 2 more people that want in, we should expand to 14 or 16 teams

I asked for this years ago when we had 2 leagues. I think that was only 2 seasons so it didn’t happen.

I’d even go down to less teams - 10, if we could make it happen.

If there are only 2 more people that want in, we should expand to 14 or 16 teams

Not interested. 14-16 team leagues are hot garbage and provide nothing in free agency. One or two injuries can kill someone's season.

But if only one or two users want in, we can adopt a relegation rule anyway and just subject the two worst teams (commissioner is exempt) to potential replacement at the end of the season.

Not interested. 14-16 team leagues are hot garbage and provide nothing in free agency. One or two injuries can kill someone's season.

But if only one or two users want in, we can adopt a relegation rule anyway and just subject the two worst teams (commissioner is exempt) to potential replacement at the end of the season.

Combining this conversation with the other thread, you could expand the league and replace 2 offensive categories with blocks and hits, so you make the draft/waiver wire a little more interesting because those "crap" offensive players probably hit and block shots. You'd see guys like Clutterbuck and Cizikas fantasy relevant because they can win you 2 categories in a week. Same for some "lesser" offensive D.