• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers' Development Camp Roster Announced

Phil

5 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

There's only probably 3-4 guys that have any shot at making the team.

Most likely yeah, but its not normal with more than 3-4 rookies making the team anyway.

For the future I think there's a lot of guys here that can make the team. Im not saying they will be stars, but we need bottom 6 and 3rd pair guys on the team aswell.

Barron, Cuylle, Othmann, Henriksson, (Pajuniemi, Khodorenko, Lamb), Jones, Lundkvist, Robertson, Schneider, (Skinner, Reunanen) all have decent shots at making the NHL someday.

Compare that to the development camps from 5-6 years ago and we've come a long way lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Most likely yeah, but its not normal with more than 3-4 rookies making the team anyway.

For the future I think there's a lot of guys here that can make the team. Im not saying they will be stars, but we need bottom 6 and 3rd pair guys on the team aswell.

Barron, Cuylle, Othmann, Henriksson, (Pajuniemi, Khodorenko, Lamb), Jones, Lundkvist, Robertson, Schneider, (Skinner, Reunanen) all have decent shots at making the NHL someday.

Compare that to the development camps from 5-6 years ago and we've come a long way lol.

Miles.

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Miles.

Well, we did have this dude 9 years back at dev camp named Barclay Goodrow....

Lots of talent to watch here - obviously Jones/Lundkvist/Robertson/Schneider all interesting and most are likely to see NHL action this season. Really curious to see the new draftees get their first crack at higher caliber opponents. Pajuniemi and Henriksson are still interesting prospects. 

And, fuck, nice to see the blue sweaters on the ice.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Well, we did have this dude 9 years back at dev camp named Barclay Goodrow....

Lots of talent to watch here - obviously Jones/Lundkvist/Robertson/Schneider all interesting and most are likely to see NHL action this season. Really curious to see the new draftees get their first crack at higher caliber opponents. Pajuniemi and Henriksson are still interesting prospects. 

And, fuck, nice to see the blue sweaters on the ice.

You know what G Man, I watched some of the Police Vs. Fireman game and damn, it was cool seeing MSG ice again!!!

I'm ready man!!  We're in pretty good shape moving forward, and I'm fucking stoked to get this season underway!

Now just waiting for the "Ballsy Predictions" thread for this season! ?

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

You know what G Man, I watched some of the Police Vs. Fireman game and damn, it was cool seeing MSG ice again!!!

I'm ready man!!  We're in pretty good shape moving forward, and I'm fucking stoked to get this season underway!

Now just waiting for the "Ballsy Predictions" thread for this season! ?

I always wait for that thread... most of the time I have to PM G1000 about it!