• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers' Development Camp Roster Announced

Phil

1 minute ago, Drew a Penalty said:

yeah I know. It's not designed to make them look good. Still looks heavy and slow, though. If you recall, he didn't have a great camp last year.

Wasnt it Sanguinetti that couldnt finish the drills in camp?

2 minutes ago, josh said:

yeah I know. It's not designed to make them look good. Still looks heavy and slow, though. If you recall, he didn't have a great camp last year.

He's not a very fast skater anyway. Hasn't been described as one since he was in high school and that never held up. The criticism from Quinn last season was that he looked nervous. I guess that could also mean slow or tentative. 

4 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

He's not a very fast skater anyway. Hasn't been described as one since he was in high school and that never held up. The criticism from Quinn last season was that he looked nervous. I guess that could also mean slow or tentative. 

I wouldnt put too much weight into my comment about a player on the first day of development camp based off a 6 second clip of 1 player on 1 drill.

It's been a long off-season. I'm also trying to get ready for the season. Leave me alone!

12 minutes ago, josh said:

Vince: "they've been doing this for 35 minutes... they are gassed" 

Probably not appropriate to judge a player based on this clip

24 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Well then, Brennan. Let's see what you got.

That's the kinda stuff I like!! A new veteran player taking this kid under his wing a bit and "showing him the ropes"....a little!  Way to go, Reaver!! 

Edited by Ozzy

5 hours ago, CCCP said:

Zac Jones knows what is best in the NHL already? how many games has he played?

Lol, is he wrong though? Fox isn't so good because of his physical stature, or his shot, or his goal scoring, or his speed. He has a lot of short comings that he makes up for with the material between his two ears.

Edited by rmc51

On 9/10/2021 at 9:33 PM, rmc51 said:

Lol, is he wrong though? Fox isn't so good because of his physical stature, or his shot, or his goal scoring, or his speed. He has a lot of short comings that he makes up for with the material between his two ears.

Yet to be determined IMO.  But my point is that Jones just had a cup of coffee in the NHL and already knows whose NHL brain is better? lol