• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Gallant, Drury Expected To Name Captain This Season

Phil

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

It just makes sense. He’s been in the league a good amount of time, is one of the first interviews after every game, center, seems pretty well respected, performs without any drama. 

Gotta come with a contract extension, though.

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

Gotta come with a contract extension, though.

I kind of think that would work itself out. I’ve heard Strome mention the contract stuff doesn’t bother him and he has never signed too long of an extension before. That sort of tells me he might be the type lesser concerned with getting tippy good dollar amount and more concerned with seeing how he fits here. Kind of like Zucc did years ago when he agreed to what seemed a bit more team friendly before hitting the market. 

• Applause 1

I dunno man, I can't see Kreider anymore.  If the guy was gonna be captain, that shit would've happened years ago.

Kreider ' gotta be a weirdo...he kinda seems like he's a little off, doesn't he?  It's kinda like he was the kid in school you'd walk across the room just to throw gum in his hair, right?  LOL

I dunno I think he a little fucking strange.

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I dunno man, I can't see Kreider anymore.  If the guy was gonna be captain, that shit would've happened years ago.

Kreider ' gotta be a weirdo...he kinda seems like he's a little off, doesn't he?  It's kinda like he was the kid in school you'd walk across the room just to throw gum in his hair, right?  LOL

Probably but you need a head coach to name a captain and we haven’t had one in years. 

11 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

None of us really see Kreider for about half the season anyway.

• LOL 3
  • Applause 1