• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Best Worst Pizza?

Phil

47 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

WTF is Blaze Pizza?

It’s a chain pizza place. They make the pizza in front of you. You can make your own, or they have their own you can pick. They have a bunch on Long Island, and a couple in the city and Jersey. They make personal pizza’s, and it’s done in like 5 minutes. You pick the type of sauce and cheese you want. It’s actually pretty good and the price isn’t bad, like $12 for a personal pie.

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

spacer.png

I bought some at Walmart because I had never seen them before and looked like a cheap pizza I would try on a late night. It was gross. I obviously bought more the next time I was at the store. The "slice" count always fools me, though. 

1 hour ago, josh said:

I bought some at Walmart because I had never seen them before and looked like a cheap pizza I would try on a late night. It was gross. I obviously bought more the next time I was at the store. The "slice" count always fools me, though. 

We used to slice them into strips and dip in sauce. Total drunk food. Good times. And yes, the stoufers should come with medical warnings lol 

19 hours ago, NYR2711 said:

It’s a chain pizza place. They make the pizza in front of you. You can make your own, or they have their own you can pick. They have a bunch on Long Island, and a couple in the city and Jersey. They make personal pizza’s, and it’s done in like 5 minutes. You pick the type of sauce and cheese you want. It’s actually pretty good and the price isn’t bad, like $12 for a personal pie.

Sounds just like Pizza Rev.  I must find one.  

Edited by SaveByRichter35

1 hour ago, Xander said:

Curveball: totino's pizza rolls. I especially love it when the outside is cold and the inside melts my tongue.

The uneven heating of the Totino's Pizza Roll is one of the greatest mysteries in modern society. Will your tongue be burnt? Will the cheese be melted? Will you put it back in the oven and risk the molten ball of hell you're about to ingest? 

It's little pizza-pocket roulette.

• LOL 2