• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Will Play Five Games On TNT, Including Opening Night On October 13

Phil

"Capital One Arena. Less than a mile from here — the home of the Washington Capitals — lies the U.S. Capitol. Laid siege on January 6th, the New York Rangers look to lay siege to Alex Ovechkin's band of patriots here tonight. What will happen when these two powerhouses collide? Reaves. Wilson. Rangers. Capitals. It's Rivalry Night!"

Bob Costas Hockey GIF by MLB Network

• Applause 2

57 minutes ago, Phil said:

"Capital One Arena. Less than a mile from here — the home of the Washington Capitals — lies the U.S. Capitol. Laid siege on January 6th, the New York Rangers look to lay siege to Alex Ovechkin's band of patriots here tonight. What will happen when these two powerhouses collide? Reaves. Wilson. Rangers. Capitals. It's Rivalry Night!"

Bob Costas Hockey GIF by MLB Network

I got the goosepimples!!

2 hours ago, Xander said:

If it's anything like ESPN+'s coverage of MLS, it's for out of market viewing. I can't watch NYCFC on ESPN+ because I can watch in locally on YES.

I hope that's how it's going to work even though it's worded as "exclusive"  espn+/Hulu for those of us in the tri state area already paying for msg/centerice!/regional sports networks. I would think that would be enough. 

19 hours ago, jsrangers said:

ESPN+ HULU Schedule

Not sure this is a good thing is it from an viewershipt/availability standpoint is it?

I hope its better than Peacock streaming.  Last weekend Notre Dame had their home opener exclusively streamed on Peacock and it was a nightmare.  Footage was 1 minute and 10 seconds behind the radio call.  They would have come back from commercial breaks and its already 2nd down or mid play on first down.  It was awful. 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:12 PM, Blue Heaven said:

Can ESPN+ be shared?  Can I watch ESPN+ and my dad watch ESPN+ on the same account at the same time in 2 different locations?

I'd assume so because my wife and I both watch ESPN+ content at the same time from different devices. Within the same household though so I'm not sure how it works outside of that