• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Overrated/Underrated Candy Bars

Phil

Overrated: Butterfinger. Gross. Way too hard to eat. Flakes get everywhere. If I want chocolate and peanut butter, I'm not going for the one that tastes like I'm eating a freeze dried turd.

Underrated: Almond Joy. Coconut plus chocolate is a solid combo.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Phil said:

Overrated: Butterfinger. Gross. Way too hard to eat. Flakes get everywhere. If I want chocolate and peanut butter, I'm not going for the one that tastes like I'm eating a freeze dried turd.

Not only are you wrong about this, this is also a ridiculous topic for discussion.. you must be going for your next badge

• LOL 1

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

You Are Wrong Win GIF

I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw anyone buy a butterfinger lol.

1 minute ago, Morphinity said:

Underrated: Crunch. Simple chocolate bar with crunchy rice is so satisfying to eat.

Overrated: Payday. Way too salty, way too sticky, way too hard. Really just not an enjoyable experience. 

You want sticky, Morph...Bit-O-Honey's take the cake!  I can glue pictures to my walls for years with that stuff!!!

spacer.png

Reeses/Hershey put these out to commemorate Elvis's passing in 2007, as The King was a fan of peanut butter and banana sandwiches.  Since had production runs only sporadically . Simply delicious.

Charleston Chews, overrated. 

Edited by Bugg