• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#2) Rangers vs. Dallas Stars — Let's Try That Again

Morphinity 2.0

1 minute ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

That goal was all on Panarin, fucking brutal.

bright note they played well and deserved the win.

Ultimately yeah but talk about not giving a fuck to pick your teammate up lol yikes. 

I’m telling you, he was no speedster but he was not this slow on the peg. 

Just now, Phil said:

FBsbao_WEAErrKN?format=jpg&name=medium

One of these things is not like the other. This is as if the Mets, in addition to Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez, had George "The Stork" Theodore and Skip Lockwood come on Met broadcasts to provide some insights based on their brilliant MLB careers.

Adam Fox is absolutely unbelievable. He win the Norris last year and somehow got better. Incredible player.

we deserved this one and got pretty unlucky really, unlike yesterday.

Why trouba is out there 3v3 is beyond me.

someone needs to step up and score in some of these very large volume of scoring chances.

While the were better than the first game, that still doesn’t say much. They have played well for 2 out of 6 periods. I know it’s early, but they look like absolute dog shit. No one can finish. The only bright side is that Kreider looks like a totally different player out there. He is more physical and looks more in the zone out there. 

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

Adam Fox is absolutely unbelievable. He win the Norris last year and somehow got better. Incredible player.

we deserved this one and got pretty unlucky really, unlike yesterday.

Why trouba is out there 3v3 is beyond me.

someone needs to step up and score in some of these very large volume of scoring chances.

I agree with everything you said, put who do they put out there in OT on defense? Outside of Fox, the defense has looked pretty bad. Lindgren and Nemeth aren’t offensive guys, Miller he’s been to inconsistent and Lunkqvist is too new. He had some bright spots tonight, but his nerves definitely were getting to him. Hopefully he settles down quickly.

• Like 1

Just now, NYR2711 said:

While the were better than the first game, that still doesn’t say much. They have played well for 2 out of 6 periods. I know it’s early, but they look like absolute dog shit. No one can finish. The only bright side is that Kreider looks like a totally different player out there. He is more physical and looks more in the zone out there. 

Did see tonight how good this team can be when they keep it simple, work on getting pucks on net. Stretch of the 2nd looked as good as you can, but Holtby was very good too.

No great secrets.Looks like Gallant saw that too, but knows it has to be more of a 60 minute effort rather than a period and a few shifts. More hitting, better on faceoffs. Need to have better special teams.