• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#2) Rangers vs. Dallas Stars — Let's Try That Again

Morphinity 2.0

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah man, we'll pick a place kinda in the middle of us...Keith is pretty close by.

Dude, we haven't seen a game together in what?  ....a year and a half??  Holy shit!!  WAY TOO LONG, man!!!  LOL

I got first round though!

I'm not sure if there's a bar between Morris Ave and Avenue A.

Last game we saw together was that crazy 10 goal game by D'Angelo at the Garden.

12 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I'm not sure if there's a bar between Morris Ave and Avenue A.

Last game we saw together was that crazy 10 goal game by D'Angelo at the Garden.

That's right!  I think I still have the pictures somewhere on my desktop at home!

I'll go anywhere man, you know I could give a shit!!!  ...as long as there's beer and hockey, I'm fuckin' set!!

Team looks promising though!  I'm pretty psyched to see where we take it this season!  The second period last night, I think I peed a little when we started cycling the puck and kept that relentless pressure on for over 9 minutes!!

If Kakko would've scored on that shot he hit the post on, I think the roof may have come flying off MSG!   I think I may have left a prize in my Underoos too!!  LOL

15 hours ago, TwoMinutesForNothing said:

I mean he didn't even change up Quinn's nonsensical PP units with guys shooting on the wrong side.  He definitely showed up and was like, "hey guys who do you like to play with?  We'll go with what you like."

At the end of the game he had Zib in Panarin's spot with Panarin where Strome has been and moved Strome into the bump spot.  I think they got more looks like that.  These guys are all the best offensive players on the team.  Not quite sure why you'd expect a coach to do otherwise.

• Applause 1

8 hours ago, Kevin said:

At the end of the game he had Zib in Panarin's spot with Panarin where Strome has been and moved Strome into the bump spot.  I think they got more looks like that.  These guys are all the best offensive players on the team.  Not quite sure why you'd expect a coach to do otherwise.

Honestly, i’d put Blais instead of Strome. He looks useless on the PP. Let Kreider and The Bull own the front of the net

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

Not have 4 right handed shots on the same unit so that there actually a threat of a one timer form the right side, which will prevent the defense from anticipating the shot on the left.  it's not too much to ask. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

8 hours ago, TwoMinutesForNothing said:

Not have 4 right handed shots on the same unit so that there actually a threat of a one timer form the right side, which will prevent the defense from anticipating the shot on the left.  it's not too much to ask. 

They had a guy. A couple of guys that could have been used in that spot. 

Kakko, Kreider and Blais are the only logical options for that need. I mean.... there's Hunt. Yayyyy. (He did have a nice shift against Dallas, where he controlled the puck and got a couple of opportunities, one I think was off his own rebound). I don't want Miller out there, but having a guy manning the back end who is capable of keeping the puck in the zone, is usually a  need. D men seem more capable of that skill IMO.