• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The General NFL Talk Thread

Shane Falco

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Lol yeah, been a fan since I was a wee impressionable lad in 85 and saw them in the super bowl……and it’s the only success I’ve ever sniffed since lol 

Props to you for sticking with the same team since. I’m honestly hoping Fields works out. Liked what I saw from him in the preseason, plus Dalton sucks. Not a bears fan at all but I love Kalil Mack.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shane Falco said:

Depends on Dalton, if he shits the bed do they really have a choice? 

Well they still have Nick Foles I think? But jokes aside, depends what they want, if it's "win now" then of course they need to use Fields asap if Dalton sucks.

If they want Fields to learn and attack in the future, they might swallow a bad season for his development. Of course if they suck this year, whole front office will probably get fired, so Fields it is.

I don’t think this is a case of Fields being Trubisky just based on how soon he plays. They aren’t in the same league really. Trubisky wasn’t rated nearly as high nor should he ever have been drafted that early. Fields is an actual talent. I have no idea how he fell to the Bears. Some drafts had him as a 1a or 1b overall with Lawrence. Then season is over and somehow he slips despite no one taking one snap of football. 

Well he got lucky on that one play, could have been OPI, maybe should have been. But overall Cowboys have their Kicker and Redzone Offense to blame for the loss.

With Dak healthy the Cowboys are probably the favorites to win the Division now, unless this was one of those Week 1 Mirages.

I'm looking forward to tonight's game!  Really awesome that every team in the Raiders division won yesterday!!!  LOL

I'm hoping the defense shows me something tonight....even "bend but don't break" mode would be acceptable.  Ravens are pretty banged up at a few positions, maybe we can get "W" for our home fans tonight.  That place should be rockin'!!

9 hours ago, Shane Falco said:

Stafford looked so fucking happy with a good team in front of him lol. Was awesome to watch after suffering in Detroit for so long. 

I get more enjoyment out of watching other teams play instead of my own. Fuck the Giants suck. 

Stafford needed a change of scenery, because he is a good quarterback. Did you see some of his throws last night? Man looked like a true gunslinger. 

9 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I'm looking forward to tonight's game!  Really awesome that every team in the Raiders division won yesterday!!!  LOL

I'm hoping the defense shows me something tonight....even "bend but don't break" mode would be acceptable.  Ravens are pretty banged up at a few positions, maybe we can get "W" for our home fans tonight.  That place should be rockin'!!

Should be a great game! Watching the MNF broadcast with Peyton and Eli. Eli brings me back to a better time in Giants football, and Peyton can talk intelligently about the QB position.