• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

14 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Thanks boss!  I do sometimes re-read some of my posts and my spelling or contractions look like shit...This helps  ?

I work with a guy who has to use some software for his emails that corrects all of his semantic, grammatical, and spelling errors. You remind me of him. 

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I work with a guy who has to use some software for his emails that corrects all of his semantic, grammatical, and spelling errors. You remind me of him. 

I'm usually pretty decent with my spelling, grammar and shit like that, Philly.  But every once in a while one gets away from me, and gets past the catcher...if you know what I mean!  LOL

6 hours ago, phillyb said:

6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I'm usually pretty decent with my spelling, grammar and shit like that, Philly.  But every once in a while one gets away from me, and gets past the catcher...if you know what I mean!  LOL

@Puck Head needs this. Software for old people who can't type. 

• LOL 4

22 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Thanks boss!  I do sometimes re-read some of my posts and my spelling or contractions look like shit...This helps  ?

My typing on my work phone is a mess. I usually hit . Instead of the spacebar, the autocorrect isn’t auto or correct, and it doesn’t save the spelling of players name 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, josh said:

My typing on my work phone is a mess. I usually hit . Instead of the spacebar, the autocorrect isn’t auto or correct, and it doesn’t save the spelling of players name 

Exactly Josh man....that's why I like being able to go back and edit...also because sometimes the phone rings and I have to actually do some work...so sometimes I'll hastily post something, look back and be like, "fuck!  that looks like balls!!"..   LOL

6 hours ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Anyone else having an issue where they can't react to content? I'm trying to leave likes and getting errors.

This is likely as a result of attempting to enable https on our server. Odd that it's having this conflict. I've disabled for now while I continue to look into it. If anyone is seeing a similar error, simply log out and in again. If that still doesn't work, clear your browser's cache.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, shestYORKin said:

a “back to the top” button/link at the bottom of a thread would be cool. 

This was on my list to look into to see if there was a good option available in the marketplace. Thanks for reminding me. I'll take a look again later tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, shestYORKin said:

a “back to the top” button/link at the bottom of a thread would be cool. 

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

This was on my list to look into to see if there was a good option available in the marketplace. Thanks for reminding me. I'll take a look again later tonight.

There's a not-very-noticeable "unread content" button at the bottom right just about the ad, and a breadcrumb trail on the left. Either of those might help for now.