• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Thank you so much guys. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate it. Been a tough couple of days but everyone’s well wishes do help get through it.

Really sorry to see this Keith having been through this twice once when it was entirely unexpected and the dog passed in his sleep. The second we thought we were taking another to the vet hospital at night for what we thought was a relatively minor issue and we ended up having to put him down an hour after we got there. I'm sure it's so much worse when you know ahead of time the time has come and you've made the choice to finally stop the pain for them while ripping your own heart out. They truly are family members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High quality pics Phil, magazine quality stuff for sure. Looks like they all had a blast!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My new suv came in from Japan today. Will try to get some pics up when I take delivery and finish a few mods. 2021 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro in Lunar Rock color. It’s pretty sick actually. Excited. Very sought after SUV with limited production. Happy.

My new suv came in from Japan today. Will try to get some pics up when I take delivery and finish a few mods. 2021 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro in Lunar Rock color. It’s pretty sick actually. Excited. Very sought after SUV with limited production. Happy.

Nice! Just google'd it, awesome looking car.

Hey man!!! Congratulations on the new vehicle....Must see it one day soon!!!

:cheers:

Bought?

Lease prices are outrageous right now. Fuckin Kias going for $700/mo.

Bought?

Lease prices are outrageous right now. Fuckin Kias going for $700/mo.

Yeah, good time to sell a used, though. We want the new Armada, but I can't find one locally. I can get 5k less on trade for current vehicle than what I bought it for over two years ago. Its insane.

Yeah, good time to sell a used, though. We want the new Armada, but I can't find one locally. I can get 5k less on trade for current vehicle than what I bought it for over two years ago. Its insane.
I'm going for a new Pathfinder and they want $700/mo with $5K down....

The new Pathfinder is a great pick. That's also what I want, but I can't see where the 3rd kid sits without causing shit.

The pricing is certainly an issue. On everything. I think Tellurides and Palisades were going for massive premiums.

The new Pathfinder is a great pick. That's also what I want, but I can't see where the 3rd kid sits without causing shit.

The pricing is certainly an issue. On everything. I think Tellurides and Palisades were going for massive premiums.

Yep, they are.

Saw an article where a dealer was trying to sell one for $20K over MSRP LOL. That dude's am idiot, but they certainly aren't trying to make a deal and sell a car right now.

Also, put the oldest kid in the third row.