• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Its literally an SUV

Are we using the doors as the definition?

We live in the sticks. There are vehicles you’ll drive through shit with, and there are vehicles you drive people around in.

I’m not taking the Traverse mud bogging at the in laws

SUVs have moved closer to vans, and vans are being phases out, or at least pushed to the back. That's why you can't get a Caravan with AWD. They want you to buy the Durango.

Get in an Armada, Tahoe, Sequoia, whatever, and then get in a Traverse or Explorer, etc. Body-on-Frame vs. Unibody is a night and day difference.

I don’t even know what that means. I drive the mom sedan.

Are we using the doors as the definition?

We live in the sticks. There are vehicles you’ll drive through shit with, and there are vehicles you drive people around in.

I’m not taking the Traverse mud bogging at the in laws

I wouldn't take it out like that either but its still not a van though. You can use the doors or if you prefer, or you can just go by what Chevrolet calls it...a midsize SUV lol. I get what you're saying though. I agree that there is a difference between something like a Jeep Cherokee or maybe even a Ford Exporer vs a Traverse or in my case a Santa Fe XL. I wouldn't take either of the later two off roading.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yeah, that's probably the biggest thing for me to get used to. Really used to having that list view that you can just pull down on to refresh. But I feel like I'm getting used to it.

Yea my shortcut leads right to the unread content link.