• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pro Wrasslin' — WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact Wrestling & Beyond

Phil

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His kids won't take over, HHH will. HHH actually has a better understanding of what it takes to develop new stars — he's commented numerous times about the abysmal state of WWE's "developmental" group who keeps churning out the same carbon copy "bodies" with no brains or personality to boot.

The Miz is a joke of a champion. The fact that he is champ and guys like Piper, Roberts and Mr. Perfect never were, makes me sick.

To add more insult, Drew Carey is going into the WWE HOF this year!!

Just....wow....

WTF,Why????

WTF,Why????

Well many years ago, Carey did some work for the WWE and even appeared in the Royal Rumble. But, it's still a joke.

If you told me 10 years ago that Bob Barker, Pete Rose and Drew Carey would be in the HOF before Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, I would've DDT'd you on the spot.

Well many years ago, Carey did some work for the WWE and even appeared in the Royal Rumble. But, it's still a joke.

If you told me 10 years ago that Bob Barker, Pete Rose and Drew Carey would be in the HOF before Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, I would've DDT'd you on the spot.

lol..once,I remember him

At least Pete Rose was a tradition kinda at WM,but Drew Carey,wtf,that's wwe for you.retarded decisions.

WHAT ABOUT ME!? A shame he was relatively under-used during his career.

Nice sig! But, it's NEVER MORE! :p

But, you probably knew that!

That really fly by your head, man? I know it's nevermore — forevermore is a tribute, ya hammerhead! :rofl: