• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Walton Goggins cameo was absolutely hilarious, as was the entire segment when the step-son walked in.

"Two cocks" from Chibbs had me busting out laughing.

Tig is def. a freak, but the real key from this episode IMO was Roosevelt's wife being shot. That's gonna get his teeth sunk into the club deep.

What was in that box? Confused.

The "thumb" and "tit" of Emma Jean (Ashley Tisdale) that Nero's old crew demanded last week. Except it's not likely to actually be hers. Jax made mention to the coroner about needing both parts.

That's been evident from the start. Think back to the start of the first season. Mayans burn down the warehouse where SAMCRO are housing all the AK's, and two female Mexican bodies are found. They turn out to be immigrants that Tig was fucking and let stay there because they had no where to go. Of course both have bellies full of his "DNA", and as such they need to dump the bodies before the police were able to run tests on that to tie it back to SAMCRO.

That same season Tig told Clay he had sex with corpses. Dead bodies.

Anyone else see the Jax v. Clay showdown foreshadowing with Jax getting in bed with Jacob Hale? Clay, as wel all remember, was very much against Charming Heights, so with Jax getting that back in line, that's just another pin pulled from the set of grenades we're seeing evolve here.

Damn, all that bitch had to do was turn that gun on Gemma but instead offs herself! :angry:

In all seriousness, what was revealed comes as no shock, we all knew Clay was behind the home invasions the whole time. Now where it leads remains to be seen and what that piece of shit pulls next who knows.

LOL this show cracks me up sometimes. The scene where the sheriff runs them down on the bikes and bobby goes down... it's complete daylight. Cut to commercial, not more than a minute or two could have went by and it's pitch black outside.

Where's Phil?

Yes I noticed that as well and was lauging but this happens in all movies and shows all the time. You'll see a scene and then the sun is on the other side when the shot pans back to the scene it was one before (they do multiple takes for particular scenes). Usually the editor figures the viewer wont notice much or care, but yes the night time was noticable.

So, watching Sons of Anarchy. Season 3 right now, about episode 5.

Love the direction of the show. Still don't see how it goes up against Breaking Bad YET.

Season 2 I heard was the best from someone, but I didn't find it SO amazing until the very end. Really hating this DA blonde bitch that set Gemma up.

By far, my favorite characters have to be Jax and Tig.

So, watching Sons of Anarchy. Season 3 right now, about episode 5.

Love the direction of the show. Still don't see how it goes up against Breaking Bad YET.

Season 2 I heard was the best from someone, but I didn't find it SO amazing until the very end. Really hating this DA blonde bitch that set Gemma up.

By far, my favorite characters have to be Jax and Tig.

Keep watching, it gets even better.

LOL this show cracks me up sometimes. The scene where the sheriff runs them down on the bikes and bobby goes down... it's complete daylight. Cut to commercial, not more than a minute or two could have went by and it's pitch black outside.

Where's Phil?

Suspension of disbelief, dude. It's a minor blip in the show. I noticed it, thought for a second "wow, it got dark fast, eh?" and moved on.

Is that really all that you left this episode with? Nothing on the confirmation of Clay controlling the Nomads, staging the home invasions? Nothing on Tara trying, but failing, to convince Otto to go back on his testimony against the club? Nothing on Rita Roosevelt's death, or how Eli reacted, outside of the atmosphere the scene was shot in?

Archived