• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

To each his own, I guess. Otto's rape scene nearly had me turn away from the screen. I can't even watch the rape scene in American History X. If it's on, or I put it on, I fast forward past it every single time.

But if you remember back, I've always said that to me, the worst torture on the planet is rape, because it robs you of not just physical security and comfort, but mental as well. Most people, in fact, it shatters. Few victims, especially male, ever get over it.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To each his own, I guess. Otto's rape scene nearly had me turn away from the screen. I can't even watch the rape scene in American History X. If it's on, or I put it on, I fast forward past it every single time.

But if you remember back, I've always said that to me, the worst torture on the planet is rape, because it robs you of not just physical security and comfort, but mental as well. Most people, in fact, it shatters.

Yea the rape scene is not for the faint of heart, but honestly I kind of enjoyed watching that piece of garbage being railed like that, served him well.

Yea the rape scene is not for the faint of heart, but honestly I kind of enjoyed watching that piece of garbage being railed like that, served him well.

Yeah, we're just never going to find common ground on this. Rape is rape, and if rape is evil, all rape is evil.

Let's move onto the actual show.

I don't know why they would even make a big deal about Otto, he's basically dead already.

But Nero could be interesting if that's where they might go. long shot, but they've been creative before.

I still don't know what purpose it serves the story if Tig stays alive. He's already long proven a liability to the club, and he'd probably rather die before doing anything for Popes old crew.

If a more integral character like Opie could be written out of the show so easily, so could Tig.

I echo Toric's close to final words; didn't see that coming!

Still didn't see the reason in keeping Tig on the script, of course that was until Phil and the prospect had had their heads blown off.

Crazy crazy show, love the twists. Still waiting until they finally reveal a little insight into the invisible shield they created that covers Jax from any stray bullets and death, but that's Hollywood. I'm not going to try and predict anymore what happens, just let the shit unfold and enjoy the show.

Yeah, dude, I'm kinda with you here. This season has been the most unpredictable yet. Every time you think you've got Sutter pegged, he turns out to be somehwere completely different. What a way for Otto to go, too! Holy shit. Death by cop, man, and in a pool of blood.

Archived