• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

I also like what Unser did last night. Played that hospital scene cool. Hopefully his old and complicated relationship with Gemma doesn't interfere with what Tara is apparently trying to do.

Obviously had Gemma seen that, things could have gotten way out of control. What gives you hope that he will keep it quiet is the fact that he mentioned what could have happened to one of the kids had they been there when he got attacked by the Aryans.

Now the manuevring that Tara is doing. Does anyone feel she could also be setting her self up for a possible divorce from Jax?

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was speaking about exactly that with the lawyer in episode two I believe. The laywer made mention of drafting up the papers for if/when she chooses to use them.

I think it's exactly what she's doing, and she's trying to get Wendy in as primary guardian in the event Jax has her killed for divorcing him.

Ok good. I wanted to make sure I wasn't off and it wasn't about something else.

We can all assume Gemma will eventually catch wind of this and do something very Gemma like in attempt to sabotage it or throw it in flux.

Again I said I would stop making predictions....:rolleyes:

I was right about Tig,definitely did not see Toric getting offed,man I was waiting for that though,could NOT stand him.

Don't trust Tara one bit,definitely see her trying to take the boys and run

No mention really off Bobby and his new crew,wonder whats going to become of that

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/01/sons-of-anarchy-kurt-sutter-wolfsangel/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainmentweekly%2Fausiellofiles+%28Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+The+Ausiello+Files%29

You were probably expecting Lee Toric (Donal Logue) to be around for the full season — so were Logue and Sutter. The friends had long wanted to work together and finally thought they had their window, so they went for it. Unfortunately Logue, who’s contracted to be a series regular in season 2 of History’s Vikings, had to leave much sooner than anticipated to begin shooting that show in Ireland in June. “Donal felt awful,” Sutter says. “We had set up this season-long arc for this character, and suddenly I didn’t have the actor. It’s just sort of the nature of the business, and so, what I always try to do when that stuff happens is say, ‘Okay, how do I turn a negative into a positive?’ That’s happened to us before where we lost actors and had to make changes, and ultimately, we managed to do it fairly seamlessly and sometimes it even works to the benefit of the show…. In Season 3, we couldn’t make a deal with the actor who played David Hale [Tyler Sheridan], so that character ended up going away, and what we were able to do is put a lot of that onto Unser [Dayton Callie], and that’s really what blew up that character. I’m so glad I was able to do that because he’s become such an integral part of the show.”

Going back to the drawing board for season 6, Sutter saw that he could beef up the role of DA Patterson (CCH Pounder). “I was sort of like, ‘Well, okay. I guess this is supposed to be. Let me just figure out how to put it into her court.’ And so what I ended up doing is taking a lot of the antagonistic qualities that Donal was going to carry and finding a way to bring it around and make it Patterson’s quest and Eli’s quest,” Sutter says. “It’s interesting because it’s a little bit different energy. You had a character like Toric, who is really kind of out there, as opposed to Patterson, who’s much more by the book but equally as much of a threat.”

I was right about Tig,definitely did not see Toric getting offed,man I was waiting for that though,could NOT stand him.

Don't trust Tara one bit,definitely see her trying to take the boys and run. No mention really off Bobby and his new crew,wonder whats going to become of that

Well wouldn't you? The situation she and the kids are around is beyond crazy, she's nearly lost her life on several occasions because of the club. I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope she gets away. And speaking of people you can't trust, we have to assume Gemma is eventually going to find out and will do everything in her power to stop it.

I was kind of disappointing Logue died because I thought the potential show down between he and the sheriff would have been really interesting.

Also, does anyone else immediately lose interest whenever it's a scene with just female characters?

Same (Logue), but if you read the article I posted just a few entries before this, he apparently had to leave the show early due to unanticipated scheduling conflicts with Vikings, which begins shooting really soon.

But man, that death scene was incredible.

@sutterink:

tonight, #SOAFX, THE MAD KING.

the MC will never be the same.

an epic shift in the mythology.

please don't miss it.

Pretty sure we'll all be on delay with the Rangers' game, but this sounds intense.

Well wouldn't you? The situation she and the kids are around is beyond crazy, she's nearly lost her life on several occasions because of the club. I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope she gets away. And speaking of people you can't trust, we have to assume Gemma is eventually going to find out and will do everything in her power to stop it.

I don't blame her in one way but on the other hand she chose this and knew exactly what she was getting into.I actually hope she doesn't get away,she irks me.

Definitely see Gemma doing something crazy again

Here's a wild theory. Clay is the wild card.

If Clay's loyalties to the Club are stronger than his historical loyalty to himself, he could actually be the key to taking the Irish out. Remember, they reached out to him and want him to be running point. The attempt at taking out the entirety of SAMCRO with the clubhouse bomb would have left him free and clear, so even with them having survived, there's still the potential for a path where what Jax wants him to do is move forward with the Irish only to gain access to the inner circle. Use him as a wedge to get to them.

Just spit balling.

Here's a wild theory. Clay is the wild card.

If Clay's loyalties to the Club are stronger than his historical loyalty to himself, he could actually be the key to taking the Irish out. Remember, they reached out to him and want him to be running point. The attempt at taking out the entirety of SAMCRO with the clubhouse bomb would have left him free and clear, so even with them having survived, there's still the potential for a path where what Jax wants him to do is move forward with the Irish only to gain access to the inner circle. Use him as a wedge to get to them.

Just spit balling.

Yep that's the only thing I can think of playing out right now. The Irish are deep and connected so it would have to take a lot for Samcro to get close to the Kings, and even then that only could give Samcro a larger war they they could never handle.

So I stayed away from this show for the longest time because the whole motorcycle culture is just something I have zero interest in. After watching the finale of Breaking Bad, there was a void in my TV life that I desperately needed to fill. I just started watching this show (about 6 episodes in to Season 1), and I absolutely do not regret it. Excited for the rest of the series.

Quick question that I could probably look up but am in reality too lazy to do: is the entire series on Netflix, or is it still going on in real time on the air? If it's still going, do they have a plan for when it's supposed to end?

Archived