• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tara is just as crazy as Gemma

WTF was that she put on her stomach?

A bag of her own blood. There was a scene earlier where she was drawing her own blood in her office into it. She put that under her dress over her stomach so when she threw herself into the corner of her desk, the bag would break and give the appearance of a miscarriage.

A bag of her own blood. There was a scene earlier where she was drawing her own blood in her office into it. She put that under her dress over her stomach so when she threw herself into the corner of her desk, the bag would break and give the appearance of a miscarriage.

Got ya,makes sense

I was watching in bed without my glasses and I couldn't make out what the hell it was

Yup. Pouch of her own blood to have it explode so when she turned around it gave the appearance of an immediate miscarriage. That was the exact moment she became Gemma. You could see it in Gemma's face too. It was almost a "that's what I would have done" moment for her, where she was torn between the anger of being played and almost impressed by the fact Tara went through with it.

Honestly where does one start? There is so much chaos all the time with this club.

-Glad to see they finally put some faces to the school shooting and some raw emotion about it.

-Same old Gemma. For a minute I thought she might have a moment of clarity and reasoning after the chat with Unser and back off some, but she only knows one way and one speed, HER WAY and HARD.

-Tara knew the risks involved in such a twisted plot but were seeing that her conscience (something Gemma lacks in this regard) may not be able to handle it as well as she thought.

-Wendy already knowing how dangerous it is to get on Gemmas bad side is hanging on by a thread at this point.

-We knew an old school gangbanger like Nero was never going to give up the club. Glad that he is out of stir, for now at least.

We see that next week Jax meets up with the DA in a face to face. Probably won't change her ambitions to put a hurting on the club, but you never know what way the plot can be twisted so I won't make and predictions there.

Yeah, this one was all pure emotion this week. Little action, which probably irked some fans, but I'm OK with it, as not every episode needs to be adrenaline pumping IMO).

I have a strong feeling Wendy is going to die, and probably soon. Her character just drove off a cliff, essentially, and whatever arc they were building with her trying to regain her life is gone now that she's on drugs again. No chance in hell she becomes part of this custody battle again, because you can tell the pressure of her conscience is crushing her too, just like Tara.

Was awesome seeing Nero give himself up like that. I knew he'd never give up the club, but I was legitimately concerned with how he'd get his way out of that.

It's amazing the parallels between Jax/Tara and Clay/Gemma too. That last scene was like something out of the old Morrow/Teller bedroom — the only time and place Clay would ever show emotion and let his guard down.

Yeah, this one was all pure emotion this week. Little action, which probably irked some fans, but I'm OK with it, as not every episode needs to be adrenaline pumping IMO).

I have a strong feeling Wendy is going to die, and probably soon. Her character just drove off a cliff, essentially, and whatever arc they were building with her trying to regain her life is gone now that she's on drugs again. No chance in hell she becomes part of this custody battle again, because you can tell the pressure of her conscience is crushing her too, just like Tara.

Was awesome seeing Nero give himself up like that. I knew he'd never give up the club, but I was legitimately concerned with how he'd get his way out of that.

It's amazing the parallels between Jax/Tara and Clay/Gemma too. That last scene was like something out of the old Morrow/Teller bedroom — the only time and place Clay would ever show emotion and let his guard down.

I missed the first season and came in at the start of season 2, was this something from that first season?

I missed the first season and came in at the start of season 2, was this something from that first season?

A bit, yeah. I believe they showed that a few times in seasons two and three though. I forget where, exactly, their relationship really started to get rocky, but I'm just talking about like all the scenes where Clay would be getting injections in his hands from her, etc. It was the only time he'd ever essentially admit weakness of any kind, when he was with Gemma. There were so many shades of that in that last scene last night. The "babe, let me back in" thing too.

Shit, I wish. I'd axe Tara like that.

And I'm definitely not at all tired with the 90-minute shows. I get sucked into this show like a black hole, so it completely envelops me when I'm in. I usually get annoyed and kinda upset when that last commercial break comes around knowing I have to wait another week to get another fix.

Yea no way I'm tired of the 90 minutes. I could use 90 more if they gave it to me, this season has been that good.

Okay question time, can anyone explain what the point of the girl, the father, an accident, a dead mother, Jax seeing her before, and the mother being homeless?? Did something fly way over my head or was this a nothing?

Yea no way I'm tired of the 90 minutes. I could use 90 more if they gave it to me, this season has been that good.

Okay question time, can anyone explain what the point of the girl, the father, an accident, a dead mother, Jax seeing her before, and the mother being homeless?? Did something fly way over my head or was this a nothing?

I'm not putting the pieces together there either. One theory is that the homeless woman digging through the trash actually is the mother, but I dunno why that would be thrown into the story this late.

Ok, my first thoughts fort when I heard 'Peggy Bundy' singing in that opening; did the show just jump the shark?

They've had her sing in probably a dozen episodes already. Katey Sagal and the Forrest Rangers. Look them up. She actually just signed a record deal with eOne.

And no, they didn't jump the shark.

They've had her sing in probably a dozen episodes already. Katey Sagal and the Forrest Rangers. Look them up. She actually just signed a record deal with eOne.

And no, they didn't jump the shark.

Yea I saw the commercials for her new album. Actually was the first time I heard her sing, I guess I had not payed attention. She'll still always be Peg to me..

Was jus trying to make a funny though, shark tank hasn't even been filled up for this show. :)

Thought Tara was going to off herself right there outside Diosa for a moment. She's pretty much trapped, guess though we'll have to see how this meeting next week shakes out..

My thoughts on that...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i69/windscryer/snurched%20from%20others/gifs/tumblr_m641xuWdO11qaaihx.gif

And as far as Collette's little tushy dimples...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4007775/connor-franta-so-cute-o.gif

Yea there too, she has that hopeless desperation look at this point, don't know what her next move will be, if she even has one.

And Gemma was right, how did Tara really think it was going play out? Even if she got away with the children, how were a few legal documents going to ever stop Jax or Gemma from getting them back? She really doesn't know her husband.

Those ass dimples.

I thought Tara was gonna kill herself in the DA's office at the end. Especially after the "no one can help me..." moment.

This entire episode i was murmuring "just fucking kill yourself already". I was really hoping for a murder/suicide at the end too. Oh well, better luck next week.

Archived