• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
The events of Sons of Anarchy?s Season 6 finale pointed to a larger role for Drea de Matteo?s Wendy moving forward, and now it?s official: The Emmy winner has been promoted to a series regular ahead of the FX hit?s seventh and final season, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The upgrade comes in the wake of Tara?s (Maggie Siff) grisly death in December?s Season 6 closer, and suggests that Wendy will play a more hands-on role in the life of son Abel (and maybe Thomas, too?).

http://tvline.com/2014/01/07/sons-of-anarchy-season-7-cast-drea-de-matteo-returns-wendy/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Sons of Anarchy?s final season promises to be one big Love-fest!

The FX drama has tapped rocker Courtney Love to join Season 7 in a pivotal, multi-episode arc, TVLine has learned exclusively.

In what marks her dramatic TV acting debut, Love will play Ms. Harrison, the straight-shooting preschool teacher of Jax?s eldest son, Abel. Look for Love?s educator to take a special interest in Abel ? which will likely spark an interesting reaction from the boy?s mother Wendy (newly-minted series regular Drea de Matteo).

http://tvline.com/2014/07/08/courtney-love-sons-of-anarchy-season-7-cast/

Just posted by Charlie Hunnam to his Facebook account:

10464152_10152578770059837_6802651068947811889_n.jpg

I think we know where Jax is ending up this season!

That's also Manson across the table from him, who is going to be playing a White Supremacist shot-caller in prison.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't doubt that for a second. I think I said in this thread a while ago, probably a year or two back, that this ends in one of two ways:

1. The right way. They all die. It's called Sons of Anarchy, and having this show end in a bright light would be doing not just a disservice to it's nature, but to the fact it's based on Hamlet to boot. Know how Hamlet ends? A bloody fuckin' mess.

2. The wrong way. Jax is happy and the club somehow goes legit with minimal losses. Fuck that.

If I had to take a head count (as in the number that will roll), my guess is Gemma, Jax, Juice and Chibbs are all goners. Maybe the better way to look at it is who might actually live? I dunno, I guess Bobby. Someone will have to carry on the SAMCRO name, and he's probably the most passive of the group left.

I think Nero dies especially with his link to the Chinese and Mexicans, I think you see a lot of them die, Wendy, Jax, Juice will eventually die, I think Gemma actually lives for some horrible reason. I wouldn't be surprised if both of the children are killed which would be the finale which would be heartbreaking and just awful to watch but wouldn't surprise me. I see two people living in the end and its Gemma and Unser. Granted I hope I'm wrong but this season will be insane.

Archived