• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Showtime's 'HOMELAND'

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/30/homeland-season-3-details-showtime-premiere-dates/

The third season of Homeland is going to be a doozy.

Showtime announced today the first details about the Emmy darling’s forthcoming season, which premieres Sept. 29 at 9 p.m.

According to a release, the season opens “during the aftermath of the horrific terror attack that decimated the U.S. intelligence apparatus, and prompted a global manhunt for the world’s most wanted terrorist — Nick Brody (Damian Lewis).” (Read our recaps.)

It continues: “As Carrie (Claire Danes) and Saul (Mandy Patinkin) begin to pick up the pieces of their shattered professional and personal lives, they are swept up in the political and media firestorm surrounding the terror attack and the subsequent search for Brody’s whereabouts.”

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/16/homeland-scoop-season-3-exclusive-video/

'Homeland' scoop: The cast tease season 3's wild twists

Showtime’s Emmy award-winning hit Homeland doesn’t return for season 3 until Sept. 29 — which may seem like forever for fans of the terrorism thriller. But here’s something to tide Homeland watchers over: EW has an exclusive preview of season 3 with stars Claire Danes, Damian Lewis, Mandy Patinkin, and Morena Baccarin talking about the series’ highly secretive plot.

Video in link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Through Episode 4........... awesome.

Claire Danes and Damian Lewis are fantastic.

Favorite character just might be Saul Berenson, (played by Mandy Patinkin).

Still hard not to think of him as Inigo Montoya of the Princess Bride

I love politics and action/history in regards to televsion.

This is ranking up there with my favorites...

Action/History

Game of Thrones

Vikings

Sons of Anarchy

Politics/Drama

West Wing

Sopranos

Homeland

Newsroom

The Americans

Had a co-worker turn me onto this.

Downloaded season 1, watched first two episodes last night.

Better then most movies i've watched this year.

Excited about finishing season 1.

Should be able to get 3 episodes in tonight.

I did this 3 weeks ago, love the show for sure.

It's good, cannot wait for the next season.

I won't lie. For about five seconds, I legitimately said to myself "no fucking way -- Quinn did it!?" in watching that opening scene last night before I realized mid-way through that the bomb he was building had nothing to do with the bombing that ended last season.

I did enjoy last nights' premiere, but Crazy Carrie being back is going to get under my skin really quickly.

It's not completely public yet, but she's exposed. More so than ever.

The only reason it isn't public yet is that no one has a reference for the "bi-polar agent who was sleeping with Brody" based on the fact that as of this moment, her trial/interview thing with the Senate is being held privately.

It's not completely public yet, but she's exposed. More so than ever.

The only reason it isn't public yet is that no one has a reference for the "bi-polar agent who was sleeping with Brody" based on the fact that as of this moment, her trial/interview thing with the Senate is being held privately.

I mean public in so far as no one in the CIA knew she was bi-polar. Now they do, and everything she's been involved in to date is now compromised.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think it's been a snoozefest at all. It's setting up a slow burn effect, even without having seen Brody yet. I'll admit, there's probably too much Dana focus right now, but these first two episodes are doing a great job of laying the foundation of emotional wreckage that the bombing really had.

Archived