• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hugh Jackman, Peter Dinklage Join Cast of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'

Phil

I just wish the cast from the original/dark Phoenix saga weren't involved. With the exception of dr. Xavier, Magneto ad wolverine, it was an awful cast and I'm concerned about Brian Singer doing this.

The trailer does look good though and I'm willing to give it some rope. The storyline is going to be a hard one to live up to though, as that's probably X-Men at it's best.

I can't imagine Storm or Iceman playing huge roles here. Anna Paquin is a totally different actress now - lets see what happens there. The rest of them didn't play a big enough role to make a difference, imo (Ellen Page as Shadowcat doesn't bug me in the least, because she had two lines)

• 3 weeks later...
It's not a trailer, it's a full cut scene. ;)

Listen, I'm not judging it yet but it was a really disappoint showing.

Scene, trailer - semantics. Out of context, I'm not sure I can take it with anything but a grain of salt. Truth be told, I thought AS II was terrible and that scene was a breath of fresh air.

• 3 weeks later...
Felt like some parts were way too emphasized, such as Quicksilver's part. And that girl with the power to create warp holes was shown a shit ton. It was cool, but god lol.

Just nit-picking. The overall movie was great.

Quicksilver's scene was great, I love it all slowed down and the humor involved in it as well. Also like how they mentioned about his father, i'm sure you know who QS' father is, right?

Guys, just make sure you use spoiler tags for anything related the movie detail wise. I realize there haven't been any spoilers yet but it's becoming borderline.

I'm disappointed the movie didn't clear up a lot of the continuity issues from the first 3, but overall I liked it. Hopefully Apocalypse won't have Singer directing though. His style is just not for me.

• 3 months later...

Archived