• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Anniversary Ideas

Phil

Beautiful as NH and Mass might be, they're both just too far. Same with Vermont. We don't have the entire weekend, unfortunately, so we're looking at Saturday afternoon, evening and then all day Sunday to celebrate. Not really worth going that far if we're just going to spend all day Sunday driving home.

Turns out she can't get out of work on Saturday, so we basically have to plan for this thing to start around 3pm Saturday, overnight and then into Sunday.

Strongly considering this place in Eastern LI: http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-hotel-indigo-east-end-1

Yeah, unfortunately the Groupon discount for the one I posted is sold out for the weekend I need, but I'm still looking into other hotels and stuff in the area. Might work out perfect. Gets her the beach views and what not she wants, and it won't be too far a distance that we waste the entire time in a car.

Yeah, unfortunately the Groupon discount for the one I posted is sold out for the weekend I need, but I'm still looking into other hotels and stuff in the area. Might work out perfect. Gets her the beach views and what not she wants, and it won't be too far a distance that we waste the entire time in a car.

My parents are going to Gurney's in Montauk for their Anniversary this weekend. I'll let you know their experience if you haven't booked anything by then.

We went with a room at the Indigo Hotel in eastern LI. Should be good. Spa packages and what not. Beach is close and she can do a wine tour too if she wants to.

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone.

Good spot. Close to the north fork which is awesome in the fall, antique shops, farm stands, vineyards. Also 20 minutes from the beaches on the south fork. East quogue beaches are the nicest.

Good spot. Close to the north fork which is awesome in the fall, antique shops, farm stands, vineyards. Also 20 minutes from the beaches on the south fork. East quogue beaches are the nicest.

Yup. My family lives about 25 minutes west of where this hotel is located. Exit 64 off the LIE. This hotel is at 72, basically the end.

We went with a room at the Indigo Hotel in eastern LI. Should be good. Spa packages and what not. Beach is close and she can do a wine tour too if she wants to.

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone.

Looks like a nice spot. Let me know how the place was. Easy access to both forks of eastern LI. (like Jerms said). A great place to be in the autumn.

Archived