• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

On 8/29/2024 at 1:00 PM, Phil said:

Oh man, this should be juicy. The guy who did Tiger King is doing it? lol Good way to get the juices flowing before Raw debuts on there in a few months. I know streaming is it now, but it's just going to be weird having Raw on there instead of cable.

This should be interesting. lol I wonder how many episodes will be? IMDB only has one listed. Hopefully it's like 8-10 and they really go in-depth with this. I hope it's more Dark Side of the Ring and less your typical WWE production, but I'm kind of expecting the latter since WWE programming will be on Netflix soon.

On 9/6/2024 at 7:47 AM, Sharpshooter said:

This should be interesting. lol I wonder how many episodes will be? IMDB only has one listed. Hopefully it's like 8-10 and they really go in-depth with this. I hope it's more Dark Side of the Ring and less your typical WWE production, but I'm kind of expecting the latter since WWE programming will be on Netflix soon.

Ohhh man a Dark Side styled doc would be nice.  No holds bard