• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw a comment on the pointy boards that Vatanen turned the wrong way. Confirm?

Also, this fucking guy is playing us tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks Smith or Staal like that.

If he turns the other way, it's interference. Also, there isn't a player on Earth at any level that doesn't favor one side or the other when turning. The goal is to always turn so you never turn your back to the puck, which he didn't. He turned to the side the puck was flipped over him, he just had his doors blown off.

Devils collapse continues as they beat the Hawks 4?1
You're right. I forgot the season ends at the end of December. Congrats Newark on winning the New Years Eve Stanley Cup.

The parade through the slums of Newark is gonna be super. Especially with the two ton truck needed to haul Gov Christie

You're right. I forgot the season ends at the end of December. Congrats Newark on winning the New Years Eve Stanley Cup.

The parade through the slums of Newark is gonna be super. Especially with the two ton truck needed to haul Gov Christie

Yes, you?re right. Let?s rag on a franchise that has done more than Rangers in less than half the the time of the Rangers existence.

What happened with Rinaldo last night? BizNasty seems to defend him about something but everyone that posted to his twitter said it was some sort of cheap shot

He sucker punched Girard after hitting Mackinnon.

You can see it here:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/news/watch-zac-rinaldo-cheap-shot-colorado-avalanche-nathan-mackinnon-samuel-girard-ejection-fight-punch/19xodv4j142jh13tzmw2ljspt6

Yes, you?re right. Let?s rag on a franchise that has done more than Rangers in less than half the the time of the Rangers existence.
Sorry, but I rag on all enemy teams that play my Rangers. Philly, Chicago, Boston, Pitt, even irrelevant ones like the Newark's and the Belmonts.There is only one NHL franchise in the NY Metro area that more than 3000 or so fans care about. The NY Rangers.

Lets check back in in March after your Newark's are fighting for a draft lottery spot again.

Meanwhile, I'm for the Rangers 4 Life

Sorry, but I rag on all enemy teams that play my Rangers. Philly, Chicago, Boston, Pitt, even irrelevant ones like the Newark's and the Belmonts.There is only one NHL franchise in the NY Metro area that more than 3000 or so fans care about. The NY Rangers.

Lets check back in in March after your Newark's are fighting for a draft lottery spot again.

Meanwhile, I'm for the Rangers 4 Life

Just because I can admit the Devils are playing well, doesn?t mean I?m rooting for them or not a die hard Rangers fan. Don?t assume things in effort to prove your point.

It was a clean hit, Girard went to engage him, Girard got what he was asking for. You don't engage unless you're ready to go. Lesson learned. Good job by both teams. Move on.

Eh..

See this is one of those left to interpretation moments for me. I watched the video multiple times and there's no disputing the hit was clean. What gets me is that even though Girard went to grab Rinaldo, his stick AND gloves are still on his hands. Rinaldo's the one who immediately threw his glove off and threw a punch. I understand that in real time these things go much faster but still. Girard didn't even look to be in position to throw a punch..

Archived