• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018 WJC Championship in Buffalo

Dunny

They've destroyed this tournament. Rode it hard for what it was worth, (st one time it was everything here) and are now in the process of grinding its bones to extract whatever is left.

It's about 25% as popular as it was, here, when it was truly special. Taking it away from real places to host and giving it to Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal for the corporations to exploit. That's a massive insult considering those cities inability to even nominally support junior hockey anymore.

Fuck em. I had hoped Renny could get it back in the direction it should be but fuck him too.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
embarrassing. Coach gets a pass because of last year but that game should be a coach killer. Brady tkachuck named player of the game. Joke the guy was a train wreck on the game winner. Thinks he?s better than the game and doesn?t have to play. The whole team thought they could just show up and win. Fucking embarrassing.

I'm in extremely northern Ontario atm at in-laws, my kids are just getting off the outdoor rink, it's about -25 Celsius, the ice is really easy to make here but it's also a bag of shit as far as quality goes. You can't make proper ice at these temperatures. It's not really possible.

Continuing this shit just blows my mind. Why not play baseball in an ankle deep pool? How cool would that be? Just like at the beach when we were kids!

I'm in extremely northern Ontario atm at in-laws, my kids are just getting off the outdoor rink, it's about -25 Celsius, the ice is really easy to make here but it's also a bag of shit as far as quality goes. You can't make proper ice at these temperatures. It's not really possible.

Continuing this shit just blows my mind. Why not play baseball in an ankle deep pool? How cool would that be? Just like at the beach when we were kids!

I agree with this. It's getting a little silly now. No need for all the extra ones. Just keep the winter classic and all of these others can go by the wayside. This one especially seems gimmicky.

For the 1st time since Price, Canada actually has goalies I'm confident in. Even the guy they cut is really good.

They need Gold this year, big player drought incoming in next couple years.

Our 00's and 01's are good. 02's will be a crapshoot. Thin birth year here.

Archived