• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers @ Anaheim Ducks // Don?t Lose?

Drew a Penalty

I agree but my friend is pretty well plugged-in with several players and their families around the league. I believe that however things were said, JT understands what might happen.

I understand and not calling out. I just think they have Nash, Grabner, Staal, Holden, and possibly Smith to deal with.

Not sure if Miller is on their short list to be moved.

I would also think his stock dropped since last year, not a good time to move him.

We would at least need another center before he is moved as he can play both C and W.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe just mentioned Miller hasn’t played a shift yet in the 2nd. So it looks like he’s riding pine for now

Oh he's benched. Three shitty plays, pretty bad. Nash and Grabs showing up. McD looking pretty good. Buch OK. The rest of the team is not making enough plays. Been that way for weeks. Nash's efforts to carry us will be wasted again.

Holland is looking pretty decent. Seems more useful at the moment than Boo was.

Not seeing it. First goal on him. The lack of top level talent means guys like Holland, Carey, DD need to contribute a lot more. At least Boo, but especially Vinni have upside. Throw in marginal defenders like Holden, Staal, DeAngelo, etc and we are pretty impotent.

Archived