• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Formally Request Rick Nash's No-Trade List

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nash and Grabner are the only ones skating because they know they are getting traded, and are trying to get this team in the playoffs so they dont get shipped out.

Now that is ridiculous, Grabner has been crushing it since he's been a Ranger. You really think Grabs just turned it on in the last month.

I guess you are also saying Nash was dogging it, but many observers felt he's been snakebit this year. I think he has been playing hard, going hard to the net with pucks and also working to consistently screen the goalie in the tough areas. Come on man, why are you running with that narrative? Let it go, it is off the mark.

Now that is ridiculous, Grabner has been crushing it since he's been a Ranger. You really think Grabs just turned it on in the last month.

I guess you are also saying Nash was dogging it, but many observers felt he's been snakebit this year. I think he has been playing hard, going hard to the net with pucks and also working to consistently screen the goalie in the tough areas. Come on man, why are you running with that narrative? Let it go, it is off the mark.

No, I didnt say or imply anything of that. Give it a fucking break man, you put way too much effort into trying to prove me wrong or something. You keep making shit up.

Dogging it?? No. A big man playing small, FOKK YEA, for a while now. Maybe since his last concussion.

May be going hard to the net THIS year. Many games as a NYR he was a perimeter player. And soft as melted butter.

Of course if Staal complicates things too much, we won't let it scuttle the deal.

We can play Toronto off with Tampa.

McD, Nash (retain half), Holden or Staal (retain 2 mil) for Sergachev, Howden, Raddysh and their 1st

or

McD, Nash, Grabner, Holden (retaining half of everyone this year) for Point, Howden, Foote and their 1st

Phil is in the mentions spitting fire.

Good job, Phil.

What is he saying?

Fun strategic idea. Bruins interested in Grabs. Say we get their 1st and somehow Toronto's 1st. One of those teams is getting knocked out in the first round, end up with high pick. Obviously even better, trade with someone who might not make the playoffs. Heard Isles to be aggressive in trade mkt. Isles want Grabs? LA?

Seller's market this year. Both conferences are wide open, no clear-cut favorites. Negotiate effectively, and you could see some huge returns.

Lots of teams looking for scoring wingers. We have two of the best/most interesting available.

I think the Rangers asking for 3 pieces for Nash are aiming a little high but we'll see. I'd be happy with a 1st and good prospect or young player in return

Phil is in the mentions spitting fire.

Good job, Phil.

Actually he's in the Grabner tweet mentions shitting on some douchebag from Calgary.

Sometimes it's hard to ignore the idiots.

Fifth-leading (tied) even strength goal scorer in the NHL is worth "a third... at best".

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/yeah-ok-gif-14.gif

Also, what's your handle? Or are you just stalking me for sexual gratification? I'm good with either answer.

Seller's market this year. Both conferences are wide open, no clear-cut favorites. Negotiate effectively, and you could see some huge returns.

And what the Rangers are offering is cream of the crop. Nash is a premire veteran, albeit on a scoring decline, and Grabner is the cheapest 20-goal scorer you'll find on the market, period. There is no reason—none whatsoever—that Gorton doesn't get a first-round pick for each.

Lots of teams looking for scoring wingers. We have two of the best/most interesting available.

I think the Rangers asking for 3 pieces for Nash are aiming a little high but we'll see. I'd be happy with a 1st and good prospect or young player in return

not only can Nash and Grabner be considered scoring wingers, but also depth, pkers, vets, speed, skill, leadership, experience, willingness, attitude, etc. You can look at Pax and Neal and check off a few boxes, but not as many. Nash and Grabner can fill multiple holes for a team, while adding an additional threat on top of that.

Sure, some fans dont see Nash as the same guy, and GMS might not see him as a 40-goal scorer, either, but you cant discount everything else he can bring.

I said before, these guys are ideal trade deadline acquisitions.

Sometimes it's hard to ignore the idiots.

Fifth-leading (tied) even strength goal scorer in the NHL is worth "a third... at best".

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/yeah-ok-gif-14.gif

Phil posted something from Fox Phil posted something from Fox!!

And what the Rangers are offering is cream of the crop. Nash is a premire veteran, albeit on a scoring decline, and Grabner is the cheapest 20-goal scorer you'll find on the market, period. There is no reason—none whatsoever—that Gorton doesn't get a first-round pick for each.

You know what Phil, some of these guys are pussies. Chicago, Pitt, LA and others have stepped up to the plate and have Cups to show for it. We were buyers many times. The GMs that want to pussy foot around aren't ready to be World Champions and bring the Cup to their city. Bold moves.

Archived