• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Season Starts Tonight ? Let's Speculate!

Giacomin

Why David Quinn has already blown up Rangers top line

https://nypost.com/2018/10/11/david-quinn-already-making-some-major-line-changes/

But for Thursday’s match at the Garden against the Sharks, Buchnevich will move to the left with Zibanejad and Fast while Kreider skates with Brett Howden and Mats Zuccarello.

Quinn also said he is anxious to see the left-handed shooting Buchnevich on his natural side. The coach envisions No. 89 being more of a playmaker on the left. That may be what Zibanejad, more of a shooter than a dispatcher, requires.

oh yeah!... it's coming.

Getting closer to moving Zibs to wing!

I like it. Not so sure about Fast on the 1st line, but giving Howden a chance with zuc and Kreids is awesome.

Yeah, hopefully that line can gel.

I’m not saying he should or will last on the first line but outside of maybe Vesey, Fast has been our best forward so far this season.

Play your best guys, sit the under performers- hard to argue with that strategy.

You can argue against it during a rebuild. Not like we are in game 7 of the ECF. But, it should be based off of both games and practices - Effort.

One thing to be trying and snake bit. It's another to give a half-ass effort and float around the ice.

Buch always performed best in the KHL coming off the left side.

I like this move

And now his linemates are both righties, allowing him to focus on staying forehand strong.

As for Zib, just don't see the coach wanting to deal with all of that, including putting a rookie into a 1C role. Just way too early.

Zib isn't moving to wing doesn't make this team better, so I'm not sure that that excitement is about.

It makes him a better player for this team. He can use his speed, not worry about defending as much, and take more shots!

It’s coming Petie! It’s coming!

November 12th, I’m guessing.

And now his linemates are both righties, allowing him to focus on staying forehand strong.

As for Zib, just don't see the coach wanting to deal with all of that, including putting a rookie into a 1C role. Just way too early.

The rookie Cs are already outplaying the vet Cs

It makes him a better player for this team. He can use his speed, not worry about defending as much, and take more shots!

It’s coming Petie! It’s coming!

November 12th, I’m guessing.

It makes the team even weaker down the middle.

Maybe if Lias lived up to draft position, it wouldn't be so bad.

Archived