• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#1) Rangers v. Nashville Predators // Choo Choo ? All Aboard the Pain Train!

Phil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts:

Vesey was good but needs to capitalize. You can generate as much as you want but it means nothing without results.

Defense was bad. Dont have anything positive here. Many blown assignments. Many bad decisions with the puck. Many bailouts by Lundqvist.

Forget the goal in garbage time, Buchnevich was the most disappointing player on the ice. Literally invisible. Need a lot more from him.

Chytil is going to be good. Just the way he moves around the ice and his offensive ability. Excited about his future.

Thoughts:

Vesey was good but needs to capitalize. You can generate as much as you want but it means nothing without results.

Defense was bad. Dont have anything positive here. Many blown assignments. Many bad decisions with the puck. Many bailouts by Lundqvist.

Forget the goal in garbage time, Buchnevich was the most disappointing player on the ice. Literally invisible. Need a lot more from him.

Chytil is going to be good. Just the way he moves around the ice and his offensive ability. Excited about his future.

Buch looked disappointed in himself at the end there.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Namestnikov was invisible and may not be that good without is Tampa Bay talent around

him. Chytl looked very good and once again Hank kept them in it.

Tampa bay did the right of getting rid of Namestnikiov since he's an offensive liability. Hank kept us in the game to bail out our defense that has a lot of work to do as the season progresses. In short, too little, too late tonight

[emoji25]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Encouraging. Even with a massive eff up, Shattenkirk almost tied it.

This team competed against a good team and weren't an easy night. Preds are gonna be a serious western contender. Wuldn't read too much into it, but better than we thought.

Encouraging. Even with a massive eff up, Shattenkirk almost tied it.

This team competed against a good team and weren't an easy night. Preds are gonna be a serious western contender. Wouldn't read too much into it, but better than we thought.

This was a very tough loss against one of the best teams on the road in the league. Shatty almost tied the game but missed it and our defense left too many holes open for NSH to capitalize, but Hank stood strong and gave us a chance to tie the game. Had it not been for his effort, this would've been more of a defeat than people might think

I liked some of the things I saw. Obviously, the odd man rushes against the need to be situated but everything else was pretty good. If Jimmy Vesey has any touch at all, we'd have won the game. I was encouraged.

Besides that and most players such as Vesey and Shatty flubbing the puck on key chances, this is a loss that we can improve upon. This might be the MO of our season: we might not always win, but we will be very competitive. Looks like the rebuild has been paying off so far.

Archived