• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS Discussion

Parsley

1 hour ago, G1000 said:

The Giants lack killer instinct and JG is an awful playcaller.

You have three real weapons out there in Barkley, Golladay, and Jones. USE THEM.

I’m not a Jones fanboy but I feel like coaches and management are babying him and trying to make sure he doesn’t fumble or throw INTs. Guy needs to be trusted and given the keys to do what he wants (ex: launching it downfield). If he fails then he’s likely not the right QB. 

Edited by Parsley

20 hours ago, Parsley said:

I’m not a Jones fanboy but I feel like coaches and management are babying him and trying to make sure he doesn’t fumble or throw INTs. Guy needs to be trusted and given the keys to do what he wants (ex: launching it downfield). If he fails then he’s likely not the right QB. 

It's why I think it's Jason Garrett.

You know why Barkley gets bottled? No threat of a deep ball.

You know why there's always pressure on the O line and Jones? No threat of a deep ball.

He's got a QB with a cannon and legs to match. He's got a world class RB. He's got three rather strong receiving options and Evan Engram. It's absolutely maddening how awful the utilization and playcalling is and that falls on one man.

• Like 2

• Phil unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Pete said:

?

And they mount up today. They went from awful to awful x 10.

They were right in the game til losing their #1 QB after losing their #1 RB before losing their #1 WR. 

Just a mess. 

Edited by Parsley

On 10/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Sharpshooter said:

Holy shit, so Barkley, Jones, Williams and Golladay all injured yesterday? Jesus. Not that I feel sorry for them, but the Giants have been really paying for that last Super Bowl win. Since their last one, it's been an embarrassing run for that franchise that rivals their 70's teams.

Paying for the Super Bowl win?

10 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Paying for the Super Bowl win?

It was just a figure of speech. Meaning since pulling off that upset against New England, they've been garbage and have had terrible luck, except for that one year they got the Wild Card. This is one of their worst runs as a franchise in a long time.

Edited by Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

It was just a figure of speech. Meaning since pulling off that upset against New England, they've been garbage and have had terrible luck, except for that one year they got the Wild Card. This is one of their worst runs as a franchise in a long time.

Gotcha.  Yea, this sucks.  This must be what it feels like to be a mets and jets fan.  

• 3 weeks later...